[New!]D1-MIUI-1.1.28.0

hoppermi

Reaction score
i have aproblem...
1. my wifi is broken, when i tried to turn wifi on my phone restarted, i try it twice same thing happened,
2. my theme only show .mtz file, when i use the previous version all my theme showed up
what should i do?
thnx

My wifi works fine. Wipe and reflash.
Use the file manager to find theme then click on it, it should take you to the install screen.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Mace Windu

Reaction score
Is there anyway to get the lockscreen functionality (messages or phone) while requiring a pin? I guess that is the point of having a pin, but as I am required to enable a device admin to access (Exchange work email address) it turns the beautiful miui lockscreen into a hot mess. All the letters don't even fit on the lockscreen, it just ends ...
At the very least if there is a way to clean up lockscreen requiring PIN, that would be nice. Even better if there was someway to circumvent corporate.

I'll be back MIUI

loco

Reaction score
ive been updating to all the weekly releases until now. im on the previous and everything works fine for me, with the exception of the known bugs like no video mms.

im actually going to skip this update. maybe wait for a few more releases to come out.

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score
I've been flashing every update. I cant even tell the differences between each update. I just flash update to satisfy my addiction.........:icon_ banana:

juniorjwh

Reaction score
I agree, really happy with 1.22.1, I may not update for a while. although I may lose my flashing skills ;p

ive been updating to all the weekly releases until now. im on the previous and everything works fine for me, with the exception of the known bugs like no video mms.

im actually going to skip this update. maybe wait for a few more releases to come out.

D1 MIUI 1.22.1 p3LV125-1250 w/ RAMZSWAP & SetCPU using Mr_DSL's BlissSuaveHD v7 Theme. And onsht1kll's Time out Mod.

***Thank You JAMZELLE***

tlpalmer01

Reaction score

ditto..........

Loooney2ns

Reaction score
I update every week just for fun. There really hasn't been much change, although my phone didn't like 1.22 very much. Battery life suffered and I missed texts and calls. I'm looking forward to this week's update just because I enjoy hacking my phone. I've been told I can't leave anything alone!

Reaction score
Battery life on this one does seem pretty bad. It was much better on the previous one. I hope that gets ironed out this week.

Jswerv3

Reaction score
installing this update was a total nightmare, it made my phone go into a bootloop and then my phone was "bricked" luckily im the ****ing best and I fixed it, then flashed back to 1.22. this update is poop

T-Rob

Reaction score
Wow...I must be the exception. This update is running just fine on my phone...no issues at all. My battery life isn't quite as good as it was with .22, but it's not bad. It's a lot better than it was when I was running UD.

arpitbull

Reaction score
Wow...I must be the exception. This update is running just fine on my phone...no issues at all. My battery life isn't quite as good as it was with .22, but it's not bad. It's a lot better than it was when I was running UD.

Its running great for me also. My batted lasted all day and that was after installing
my theme 20 times. And just looking at things on it for 5 hours.

TedWilliams

Reaction score
Born in Cambridge, MA but now live in Portland, OR

Agreed with this. I've had zero problems whatsoever. This version has worked better than any other has. Guess it's just dependent on the phone.

Booch_21

Reaction score
I installed this yesterday and after 30 minutes and a constant reboot, I reinstalled 1.1.22 from backup. This is a first that I've had my phone not like a version of MIUI. I'm trying again to install it and see if I can get different results. You never know...

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Last evening, I decided to return to MIUI. Previously, I had MIUI 12.24 installed but tried Project Elite. I downloaded the link at the top of this thread. Backed up with Titanium. Wiped data and cache then installed via SPR.

The install went fine. Did not register my Google account. Opened the Market and my paid apps were displayed. Downloaded Titanium and installed sys apps then missing apps. Everything seemed fine. My accounts were there as well as my apps. My call long and Handcent logs were missing which was not an issue for me.

Around 12:30 AM, I turned my phone off and the battery displayed 70%. At 8 AM I turned my phone on. I had constant FC's and my battery was at 20%. I could not get the FC to stop so I restored my PE backup.

Last December, when I ran MIUI I had no issues.

Mike