[New!]D1-MIUI-1.1.28.0

Discussion in 'Team D1-MIUI' started by jamezelle, Feb 2, 2011.

1. Joshison

Joshison Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Did you guys fix the sirius XM issue, I don't see it under 'known bugs'.
    Edit: Never mind I should have looked in the thread, my question has already been addressed.

#133 Joshison, Feb 7, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2011
  2. Jswerv3

Jswerv3 New Member

Ratings:
    +0

I got it installed and was running good, was really glitchy and laggy. Was using Jz's custom kernel.. running on my og droid overclocked to 1GHZ. It was really glitchy on my phone and then i applied the "Murdered out theme" it rebooted and bricked my phone.

After reinstalling Miui 1.22 and then realizing it was making me miss texts and calls, I just unrooted went back to Stock. and then re-rooted and just overclocked with a couple of features.. Miui in my opinion isnt that great yet, it drains your battery like crazy, and makes you miss texts and calls. Other than that its really cool and Hopefully when a better version is out ill reflash in the future

3. bluegrasslover

bluegrasslover New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I have had 0 problems. My battery life seems pretty good. Thank you J for all the hard work.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

4. bamick823

bamick823 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I have to say that this is an excellent running rom. I have had no issues that everyone else has had. I took my phone off the charger at 4:45 this morning and with some light to moderate use I still have 50% batterry at 3 this afternoon. Here's how I installled. With clockwork recovery, back up existing rom. Wipe data/cache 3 times. Wipe cache partition 3 times. Go into advanced, wipe boot, wipe system. Install zip from SD card, in this case miui 1.28. Then installed slayer lfy ulv 1.2 kernel. Skipped google login. Restored apps and data with tibu. Then installed google account. Very important not to restore any system app or data from a previous rom. So far so good. Sometimes just a little laggy but all roms I've tried get laggy at some point.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

5. 1linuxfreak

1linuxfreak Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I did a restore from TiBu of Swype , and says , version wrong , re license loop , previous build of MIUI (1.1.22) Swype worked fine , I might try DLing from Swype server but will wait for next build of MIUI to try .

6. Droidlovinyogi

Ratings:
    +1
    1.28 is running beautifully for me; better than 1.22. The only problem I’ve encountered is that when I turned on Wi-Fi my phone went into a boot loop, so I restored my most recent updated nand of 1.28. Wi-Fi not working doesn’t bother me because I don’t currently use it.

I do new nandroid back up after every significant change or update, even within the duration of a given build on my phone, so if I run into any problems while messing around I can go directly back to what most recently worked.

7. jamezelle

jamezelle Premium Member
    Premium Member Developer

Ratings:
    +0
    did you flash another kernel other than the stock one provided with the rom?

8. tlpalmer01

tlpalmer01 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I cant even remotely think of using a different rom..mine actually is working top notch and I am very happy, yeah maybe a glitch here and there but what rom doesnt and i think i have tried almost all for droid............please keep up the excellent work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. stragabenz

stragabenz Member

Ratings:
    +0
    quick question any way to make MIUI camera app default, such as pressing the physical camera button on phone will load up the MIUI camera app instead of old droid app?

10. Droidlovinyogi

Ratings:
    +1
    Yes. Actually I flashed your custom kernel over stock, but I hadn’t enabled compcache. I was going through reviewing the settings and I thought I’d turn on Wi-Fi at my woman’s place to check out what Wi-Fi signals were around. That’s when the boot loop occurred, so restored the back up.

Today I tried enabling compcache with your kernel and was successful. I installed the Terminal from the o.p. that tp4bama themed and with guidance from the Custom Kernel thread I used it, though I haven’t tried turning on the Wi-Fi since compcache has been enabled it. Maybe now that compcache is enabled the Wi-Fi might work? I don’t use the Wi-Fi so it’s not essential, but it would be cool to have the choice and to have as much of the rom in good working order as possible.

Is there another script I should run in order to enable Wi-Fi? I’m a super noob at using the Terminal but if it’s not too complicated I should be able to do it. Please let me know if there’s another script I might try running for Wi-Fi. In the meantime I’ll do a nand of my present set up, then I’ll try turning it on again.

11. artshark

artshark New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    hey guys considering this as my rom. if i don't mess with kernel, will i be subject to the wifi issues? I have a stock droid, nothing fancy at the moment. also, is it as simple as the few steps on the first post? no concerns regarding kernel?
    thanks

12. loveubuntu

loveubuntu Member

Ratings:
    +0
    if an app is moved to SD card, the widget will no longer work. Tried it on Twidroyd.

Search tags for this page
102105@mail.wztvu.cn loc:us
android sex cams
d1-miui-1.1.28.0
evo - miui 1.1.28
liquid smooth 2.10 bionic
lurong@blackdiamond.cn loc:us

mail blackdiamond.cn loc:us

miui 1.1.28 download
miui 2.10.26 wi fi fix
sex cam for android