[New!]D1-MIUI-1.1.28.0

soccer568

Reaction score
I want to enable compcache on a p3 kernel. Can anyone tell me how to do that?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

juniorjwh

Reaction score
Did u download the module also?

#rzscontrol /dev/block/ramzswap0 --init

#swapon /dev/block/ramzswap0

I want to enable compcache on a p3 kernel. Can anyone tell me how to do that?

D1 MIUI 1.28 p3LV125-1250 w/ RAMZSWAP & SetCPU using Mr_DSL's BlissSuaveHD v7 Theme. And onsht1kll's Time out Mod.

***Thank You JAMZELLE***

juniorjwh

Reaction score
Where did the most used/memory contacts used go with the sms/mms client go?

Kernel question. In order to get swap working on 1.28, I installed your kernel, then the plain p3 + ramzswap module, by doing that it started on boot. With out installing your kernel, the plain p3 +ramz, was unresponsive to the terminal commands that worked with 1.22.1. I'm lost

Thanks for helping a linux hack. ;)

D1 MIUI 1.28 p3LV125-1250 w/ RAMZSWAP & SetCPU using Mr_DSL's BlissSuaveHD v8 Theme. And onsht1kll's Time out Mod.

***Thank You JAMZELLE***

Silvernirvash

Reaction score
hey uhm i found an issue that isn't that big of a deal but i'd like to see a fix of some sort if possible. i like the music app for miui but the lyrics search for it isn't that accurate at times so i'd like to use the app "Lyrics App" from the market it acts like the music app where it shows the lyrics for the song currently playing but for some reason it wont work on MIUI. idky it doesn't work but it just doesn't work. there a way around this issue?

Jasko

Reaction score
Hi. I'm new to this rom and when I go to update the Theme Manager, it brings me to the page and says not found. Is there an updated link I can use?

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
How would one go about getting the MIUI gallery to work on another ROM? It used to work, but now it just force closes. I don't know what changed to cause that but I'd love to port it. File manager also if possible.

OP
jamezelle

jamezelle

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Are we getting any release this week?

the next release will be based off of 1.2.11 (this friday), the 1.2.4 release was very minor and not worth porting.

hoppermi

Reaction score
Look for it tomorrow first thing. It hasn't been posted yet.

Sent from my voodoo froyo

lithoman

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Turbo
I backed up my theme that i adjusted the icons on through theme manager backup settings. It told me the name was called my theme.
Where is it now if i want to bring it back? I cant find it.

hoppermi

Reaction score
I backed up my theme that i adjusted the icons on through theme manager backup settings. It told me the name was called my theme.
Where is it now if i want to bring it back? I cant find it.

Try using the file manager instead of theme manager. Find the file and click on it. It should go to the install screen.

Sent from my voodoo froyo

jcbbiggs

Reaction score
jamezelle-- will 211 fix some of the theming... mainly with 28 you can't change any of the png's in the framework without reloading the entire theme, b4 we could just reboot or hotboot it... it is not a issue just wondering, and off hand do you know if miui made more changes to the themes folder structure (i think I saw some posts that 204 has a few, is there going to be more with 211)

what or where is the best place to donate, miui or here??

thanks again for all your time!

the next release will be based off of 1.2.11 (this friday), the 1.2.4 release was very minor and not worth porting.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
jamezelle

jamezelle

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
jamezelle-- will 211 fix some of the theming... mainly with 28 you can't change any of the png's in the framework without reloading the entire theme, b4 we could just reboot or hotboot it... it is not a issue just wondering, and off hand do you know if miui made more changes to the themes folder structure (i think I saw some posts that 204 has a few, is there going to be more with 211)

what or where is the best place to donate, miui or here??

thanks again for all your time!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Im pretty sure 1.2.4 fixed the theming so this build should have it fixed. I do not know what they have changed internally with the theming engine, (I still have yet to even make a theme lol.) tp4bama is your man for the theming questions.

To All: I worked with tp4bama last night, and started teaching him how to port miui, this week we will be doing a joint release. Welcome to the team tp4bama. :)

PS jcbbiggs. Thanks for donating, I really appreciate it :)