[New!]D1-MIUI-1.3.18.0

lmdodds

Reaction score
I think you'll have to do it by contacts in your actual contacts. There is the option to add different tones for the contact, so you might have to set it there for it to work. Does the same thing.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

yah but then the ringtone will be the same as the mms tone. i would really like to have each contact to have its own ringtone and mms notification

Assumed you could use the same for both

i could of course but with handcent i can use seperate ones. i know i can just use handcent but i really like the stock one. oh well thanks anyway

russ0627

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Dj Carpenter
Originally Posted by lmdodds
Originally Posted by Dj Carpenter

I think you'll have to do it by contacts in your actual contacts. There is the option to add different tones for the contact, so you might have to set it there for it to work. Does the same thing.

yah but then the ringtone will be the same as the mms tone. i would really like to have each contact to have its own ringtone and mms notification

I use the app Whoisit, works great for changing all the ringtones of all your contacts, and you can back them up to your SD card before every weekly miui update.

Last edited:

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Gb is no good to me. Music files can't be read. Vplayer movie playback is skippy. 3g issues persist. Memory handling is worse than froyo. 2.2.2 or 2.2.1 does all.
TV off is cool though

r8rfan1010

Reaction score
YAY!! MMS with video has been fixed!! Oh wait.....no it hasn't....just ignored. Yet another new release bringing new features when there have been outstanding issues with basic functions that are just being ignored. I guess it's a good thing that the Chinese developers are aware of the problems, just choose not to fix them.

Reaction score
Is there a way to get the old lockscreen on this version?

I'm working on this but it seems...When i delete the new lockscreen images and replace with the old ones as soon as the screen turns off or you lock, it bootloops? I dont get it....its like the lockscreen is essential to the build running. Gonna keep playin around but it is very time consuming to keep re-flashing an changing stuff in the rom, might just stick with 3.11

cowsquad

Reaction score
I would like to see default miui contact, mms; theme as the pictures below

43bd107e-0292-c5ab.jpg
43bd107e-02fe-4868.jpg
43bd107e-0309-ce64.jpg

mjh68

Reaction score
Anyone having the music controls not show up on the lockscreen ? I get the equalizer splash or whatever you call it, but the controls themselves just aren't there. I can't seem to find any settings to enable or disable them ?
running 3.18.

cowsquad

Reaction score
Lol :) double click on the lockscreen, they will show up
Anyone having the music controls not show up on the lockscreen ? I get the equalizer splash or whatever you call it, but the controls themselves just aren't there. I can't seem to find any settings to enable or disable them ?
running 3.18.

cowsquad

Reaction score
isnt a rom nor theme. Its called youlu adress book man, its pretty cool app, that matches miui rom, you could download it from the market
43bd107e-0292-c5ab.jpg
43bd107e-02fe-4868.jpg
43bd107e-0309-ce64.jpg

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App[/quote]

What theme or Rom is that?[/QUOTE]

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
I use that, but I don't think the messaging should match. It's not that great, look wise anyway.

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
Haha I understand. It's just kind of plain to me. Just a bar at the top and I don't like that the text box and what not isn't the width of the screen. Looks weird.