[New!]D1-MIUI-1.1.28.0

HardWired

Reaction score
Its more likely Jswerv3 Is the exception. 1.1.28 is solid for most users. I'd say it's the best yet. Jswerv3 did this happen right after first boot and the Google login or did it happen after a data restore or kernel change? Because right outta the box she's smooth as butter.

fuller82

Reaction score
Does sirius work on this release?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yes.

Sent from my GimpDroid (Installed by RZR).

fox_dye

Reaction score
Last evening, I decided to return to MIUI. Previously, I had MIUI 12.24 installed but tried Project Elite. I downloaded the link at the top of this thread. Backed up with Titanium. Wiped data and cache then installed via SPR.

The install went fine. Did not register my Google account. Opened the Market and my paid apps were displayed. Downloaded Titanium and installed sys apps then missing apps. Everything seemed fine. My accounts were there as well as my apps. My call long and Handcent logs were missing which was not an issue for me.

Around 12:30 AM, I turned my phone off and the battery displayed 70%. At 8 AM I turned my phone on. I had constant FC's and my battery was at 20%. I could not get the FC to stop so I restored my PE backup.

Last December, when I ran MIUI I had no issues.

Mike

Yeah I'm pretty sure it states in the op DO NOT restore system data with tibu from any other rom. The only way you can restore system is if you are coming from another miui build. So restoring system data from your PE rom is what killed it. Wipe and reinstall without restoring your system data and you should be fine.

Sent from a galaxy far far away.....
follow me on twitter @fox_dye

DaveB722

Reaction score
Still having SMS issues. Today, I was sent a message, and while still in the sms app it said 'receiving a message from xxxxx'. But there was no message in the stock SMS app. Then about a minute or so later the message finally showed up.. wierd. It happened again a 2nd time, but no message showed up, even though it said I received one.

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Last evening, I decided to return to MIUI. Previously, I had MIUI 12.24 installed but tried Project Elite. I downloaded the link at the top of this thread. Backed up with Titanium. Wiped data and cache then installed via SPR.

The install went fine. Did not register my Google account. Opened the Market and my paid apps were displayed. Downloaded Titanium and installed sys apps then missing apps. Everything seemed fine. My accounts were there as well as my apps. My call long and Handcent logs were missing which was not an issue for me.

Around 12:30 AM, I turned my phone off and the battery displayed 70%. At 8 AM I turned my phone on. I had constant FC's and my battery was at 20%. I could not get the FC to stop so I restored my PE backup.

Last December, when I ran MIUI I had no issues.

Mike

Yeah I'm pretty sure it states in the op DO NOT restore system data with tibu from any other rom. The only way you can restore system is if you are coming from another miui build. So restoring system data from your PE rom is what killed it. Wipe and reinstall without restoring your system data and you should be fine.

Sent from a galaxy far far away.....
follow me on twitter @fox_dye

Yes it sure does, Fox_dye! Duh on me.:blush:

Thanks for setting me in the right direction.

Mike

debay777

Reaction score
Cowsquad- yes, im having horrible battery life on my droid v1. . is there an easy fix?

ZaChYmO

Reaction score
installing this update was a total nightmare, it made my phone go into a bootloop and then my phone was "bricked" luckily im the ****ing best and I fixed it, then flashed back to 1.22. this update is poop

This also happened to me today! After havin all of the above issues everyone has been posting. From text messages FC's (stock & Handcent), theming, and worst my battery dropping from 70% to 10% in just minutes then died???? I have been using MIUI ever since day 1, I have messed with numerous kernels and i havent done anythng different I have done with other versions with the exception of the themefix.zip which I flashed same day 02/02/2010 after flashing version 1.1.28 and noticed the issues with theming.I strongly believe is this version the problem. But if the themefix.zip caused it after 4 days phone working fine?? I dont unnderstand, will it happen again? I restored my phone to earlier version 1.1.28 and aplyed themefix, Black&Bold! ;D phones fine now...

Joshison

Reaction score
Did you guys fix the sirius XM issue, I don't see it under 'known bugs'.
Edit: Never mind I should have looked in the thread, my question has already been addressed.

Last edited:

Jswerv3

Reaction score
Its more likely Jswerv3 Is the exception. 1.1.28 is solid for most users. I'd say it's the best yet. Jswerv3 did this happen right after first boot and the Google login or did it happen after a data restore or kernel change? Because right outta the box she's smooth as butter.

I got it installed and was running good, was really glitchy and laggy. Was using Jz's custom kernel.. running on my og droid overclocked to 1GHZ. It was really glitchy on my phone and then i applied the "Murdered out theme" it rebooted and bricked my phone.

After reinstalling Miui 1.22 and then realizing it was making me miss texts and calls, I just unrooted went back to Stock. and then re-rooted and just overclocked with a couple of features.. Miui in my opinion isnt that great yet, it drains your battery like crazy, and makes you miss texts and calls. Other than that its really cool and Hopefully when a better version is out ill reflash in the future

bluegrasslover

Reaction score
I have had 0 problems. My battery life seems pretty good. Thank you J for all the hard work.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App