[New!]D1-MIUI-1.2.11.0

mass300

Reaction score
So I upgraded to D1-MIUI-1.2.11.0 from an older version and now every time I try to update apps from the marketplace when it gets ready to install my phone resets, anyone have any thoughts on what it might be? It's becoming extremely frustrating..

pup154

Reaction score
So I upgraded to D1-MIUI-1.2.11.0 from an older version and now every time I try to update apps from the marketplace when it gets ready to install my phone resets, anyone have any thoughts on what it might be? It's becoming extremely frustrating..

Mine was doing the same thing. Did you wipe data/cache before install? Did you restore any apps from TiBu or MUIU backup?

What I finally did to fix mine was to wipe data/cache. Then I performed a clean install. After reboot, I skipped the sign in and set up my wifi. Next I signed in to the market and downloaded all my apps. After that I restored some app data from TiBu and restored some settings from MIUI backup. Mine is working great again. dancedroid

mass300

Reaction score

Mine was doing the same thing. Did you wipe data/cache before install? Did you restore any apps from TiBu or MUIU backup?

What I finally did to fix mine was to wipe data/cache. Then I performed a clean install. After reboot, I skipped the sign in and set up my wifi. Next I signed in to the market and downloaded all my apps. After that I restored some app data from TiBu and restored some settings from MIUI backup. Mine is working great again. dancedroid
I performed a wipe data/cache when I first installed MIUI originally version 1.2.19.0 but when I didn't have any google apps at all, phone wasn't synced up to google so I performed a restore to a prior MIUI backup I had to a prior version and than did a straight upgrade to 1.2.11.0 w/o doing a wipe data/cache..

How can I make sure if I do another wipe data/cache I won't lose my google apps to allow me to get access to the market and such and re-download my apps?

pup154

Reaction score

I performed a wipe data/cache when I first installed MIUI originally version 1.2.19.0 but when I didn't have any google apps at all, phone wasn't synced up to google so I performed a restore to a prior MIUI backup I had to a prior version and than did a straight upgrade to 1.2.11.0 w/o doing a wipe data/cache..

How can I make sure if I do another wipe data/cache I won't lose my google apps to allow me to get access to the market and such and re-download my apps?

You weren't synched to Google? I didn't know that was even possible. So where did you get your apps from?

One of the things they say before installing almost every ROM is to wipe data/cache. If you don't you will have nothing but problems.

mass300

Reaction score

You weren't synched to Google? I didn't know that was even possible. So where did you get your apps from?

One of the things they say before installing almost every ROM is to wipe data/cache. If you don't you will have nothing but problems.

Yeah google didn't SYNC, calls were going right to voice mail, no contacts no marketplace nothing....

Only way I could get it to work was to restore from a MIUI backup I took back in December (been using Cyanogen since then)... I'm fine with doing another wipe data as i've done many times before w/o any issues this is the first time where it didn't allow me to sync with google so I have my concerns is all...

pup154

Reaction score

Yeah google didn't SYNC, calls were going right to voice mail, no contacts no marketplace nothing....

Only way I could get it to work was to restore from a MIUI backup I took back in December (been using Cyanogen since then)... I'm fine with doing another wipe data as i've done many times before w/o any issues this is the first time where it didn't allow me to sync with google so I have my concerns is all...

Wow, I never had that happen. I understand your concern. In my experience I have found that , when all else fails, wipe data/cache, install ROM, download apps and sync will make a happy Droid.

To make sure you get all your apps you can use Titanium Backup. You can also checkout AppBrain app market. It allows you to look at your installed apps on their site on your pc.