D1-miui-1.1.22.1

romiust

Reaction score
Ringer settings

Is anyone else missing phone calls because of a low ringer? Also, am I wrong, I dont see a setting for vibrate and sound on the ringer.

You might have to go. Settings then personal then sounds settings then you can change the vibration on ringtones and notification. I hope that answer ur question

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Wow! How did i miss that? Thanks. Totally could turn on the vibrate and raise the volume of the ringer. Muchos Thanks!

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
Very weird but i plugged my phone into my pc to charge... clicked charge only on the prompt..... after 15 mins i looked at my phone and it was burning hot over 115 degrees.... nothing was running screen was off.. browser and everything closed.. anyone else have this happen?

danceswithbongs

Reaction score
Very weird but i plugged my phone into my pc to charge... clicked charge only on the prompt..... after 15 mins i looked at my phone and it was burning hot over 115 degrees.... nothing was running screen was off.. browser and everything closed.. anyone else have this happen?

That seems odd, as I have been using slayhers 1100 and haven't had any heat issues.
Do you have setcpu or something similar that has profiles?
If not, highly recommend that or similar as you can set a lower profile for when the screen is off or when the bat temp hits a certain temp and a separate one for cpu temp.
Set the temp threshold a bit higher for the battery temp as when charging it heats up but doesn't really have a bad effect, but the cpu running hot will if it does for too long and you might melt the wafer.
But first off in order to diagnose, need to know if you have an app to handle cpu and what you choose for the governor profile.
DWB

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score

That seems odd, as I have been using slayhers 1100 and haven't had any heat issues.
Do you have setcpu or something similar that has profiles?
If not, highly recommend that or similar as you can set a lower profile for when the screen is off or when the bat temp hits a certain temp and a separate one for cpu temp.
Set the temp threshold a bit higher for the battery temp as when charging it heats up but doesn't really have a bad effect, but the cpu running hot will if it does for too long and you might melt the wafer.
But first off in order to diagnose, need to know if you have an app to handle cpu and what you choose for the governor profile.
DWB

slayher 1200 but it was@ 800....profiles- 500 max on screen off... 800 max while charging and 700 max over 113 degrees

The phone gets hot when I'm running 1100 or 1200 for a while with either the browser or a game but sitting there charging with nothing running and screen off with those profiles is crazy to me

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

danceswithbongs

Reaction score
Agreed, since it was hooked up to the computer is it possible that the profiles are overrided
by some communication between the two.
Has it ever gotten this hot anytime else, or was this way beyond the norm?

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
Agreed, since it was hooked up to the computer is it possible that the profiles are overrided
by some communication between the two.
Has it ever gotten this hot anytime else, or was this way beyond the norm?

At 800 never.... only time it gets real hot is 1.2 ghz running wifi browser and games for a long time maybe an hour or more

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk