D1-miui-1.1.22.1

Discussion in 'Team D1-MIUI' started by jamezelle, Jan 24, 2011.

1. jamezelle

jamezelle Premium Member
    Premium Member Developer

Ratings:
    +0
    Just checked....works for me without having auto brightness on

2. Dj Carpenter

Dj Carpenter Silver Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Good to hear. Thanks for checking!

3. sethjk

sethjk New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Anybody else have the problem where the music app stops repeatedly. Nearly 100% of the time, if I go back to the home screen from the music app the music just stops. Seems to be a problem I have with almost every rom but it's been much worse lately.

4. kamisan

kamisan Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Music pauses or restarts song alot if I run anything else. Also lockscreen does not pause anything but stock music app. Regardless this rom is by far my favorite!!!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

5. kamisan

kamisan Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Also caution with titanium backup. Move to SD dorks your miui all sorts of bad ways..... can't reinstall market not working ans restore freezes... wipe and nandroid restore saved my Bacon.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

6. TemplesOfSyrinx

Ratings:
    +0

Cubed music player has lockscreen controls also. Works great.

7. TemplesOfSyrinx

Ratings:
    +0

I have moved large programs such as Flash Player to SD card on MIUI using TiBu with no problems.

8. Wolf_Droid

Wolf_Droid New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Is there going to be any kind of fix for the problem with Yahoo Mail not working with stock Email app? I really need to be able to use this since I have a lot of things attached to my yahoo account. This has been an ongoing problem for the last handful of releases, and I have yet to hear any talk about a solution. Anyone have any ideas or suggestions?

9. publicanimal

publicanimal Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Actually you can change which music app to use the lockscreen music controls for under Default Program settings in the Programs settings menu. It's a shame that it can't automatically detect which app you're using but at least you can manually change which app the controls do work for. This also changes Bluetooth music control button settings as well.

10. publicanimal

publicanimal Member

Ratings:
    +0
    If there were to be a fix it would most likely have to come from China. Cross your fingers that it will be fixed in the next release. They probably don't use Yahoo over there but maybe they'll fix it anyway.

Or you could just start forwarding all your yahoo mail to a Gmail account and make the full switch. :)

11. romiust

romiust New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    reply to yahoo mail problem

Can't you just download the yahoo mail application? It works nice and is pretty much better in so many ways than the standard android mail app. Also I believe it push emails so you get better battery life. With the push notifications you dont really have to worry about having to worry about using to different apps (gmail and yahoo) if that was your concern. I suppose it is a slight annoyance, but i dont mind it.

12. Droidlovinyogi

Ratings:
    +1
    You could also use K-9 Mail. I use it for both my Yahoo and Gmail email accounts. You can view, compose, reply to sender or all, forward, include attachments, copy and paste, etc. You can add multiple accounts and designate unique notification settings for each account (ringtone, vibrate, vibrate patterns, blink LED, LED colors, etc.). When you send from a specific account, the recipient sees the "from" email address as the same email address associated with the specific account of origin you used to send.

It has push, multi-folder sync, pinch-zoom, supports IMAP, POP3 and Exchange (with WebDAV). It has many customizable options like font sizes, store messages on the SD card and more. It is free, open-source and constantly being improved and updated.

Search tags for this page

jcbbiggs

phantom reboot