Motorola XOOM $800 plus minimum 1 month service?

bazar6

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.imbazar.me
Motorola = Fail. Moto, just go out of business already :)

lol I don't know.... I think they'd be able to redeem themselves [again...] if they can make a device like the OG Droid. Unlocked, vanilla and "unbrickable," if they did this again, I think they'd win our hearts back

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yes I am going to buy an HTC very shortly actually. I see HTC as a more intelligent company than Moto. I urge others to step back and reconsider before buying a Moto device.

meepstone

Reaction score
Everyone should just wait to buy it. Look at galaxy tab, they dropped the price by like 250. If they see people arent buying it, theyll drop the price anyways im sure.

volando

Reaction score
This sounds like a controlled and fake leak to judge people's reactions. They put two spelling mistakes in there to later say "see, why would we do this!?" when denouncing it.

</tinfoil>

Seriously, if this is real I'm 100% abstaining, $800, forced activation... for a gimped semi-computer. Lol, I could get a decent laptop for 200 bucks cheaper and with no weird restrictions.

Also, the real reason they put this forced 3G activation on there is to get people to keep paying for it. I know I'd forget to cancel after the first month... this is a typical shady business model tons of companies use when giving something free "if you only try this credit protection plan for a month!"

rlarson_mn

Reaction score
Sorry but I am waiting for the wifi only version. If it's not less than the Ipad2 wifi version with the same battery life it will be a flop.

yahwarrior

Reaction score
GOODBYE MOTO. HELLO NOTION INC! BETTER SPECS LESS MONEY.[video=youtube;vbY9kW8Rb7w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbY9kW8Rb7w[/video]

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
^Notion Ink and the company behind it is having some growing pains issues right now...

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
^What about rooted nook color!:) Mine is awesome, we have roms coming soon and already have a Honey Comb preview rom for it.

pdroid

Silver Member
Reaction score
What an absurd requirement. The $800 isn't enough?

I agree, why does Verizon even have to be involved?

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
Norton ink Adam Tablet SUCKS compared to the XOOM. The Adam tablet uses low resoltuion (1024x600) and low quality TN LCD panels while the Xoom uses high quality IPS panels at 1280x800 resolution. The bezel on the Norton Ink Adam tablet is ridiculously thick.

Norton Adam - 614,400 pixels
Xoom - 1,240,00 pixel

Almost DOUBLE the resolution.

Again, Norton Ink Adam tablet use low quality TN panels.

Pwned.

Haha, you seem like Moto in disguise. Your posts still dont raise my enthusiasm. This tab price and requirement is ridiculous.

vernontwg

Reaction score
Norton ink Adam Tablet SUCKS compared to the XOOM. The Adam tablet uses low resoltuion (1024x600) and low quality TN LCD panels while the Xoom uses high quality IPS panels at 1280x800 resolution. The bezel on the Norton Ink Adam tablet is ridiculously thick.

Norton Adam - 614,400 pixels
Xoom - 1,240,00 pixel

Almost DOUBLE the resolution.

Again, Norton Ink Adam tablet use low quality TN panels.

Pwned.

do you work for motorola or something lol. it's significantly cheaper, and isn't tied to a carrier; i'm sold.

acidbrn

Reaction score
Its so tempting to pick one of these up. At least its eligible for Best Buy's buy back program when the next great tablet comes out six months from now.