Motorola Droid Maintenance Release Prelude to Android 2.1

xanthus1132

Reaction score
Ok, so this is getting a little annoying/rediculous. Here it two days before the "supposed" update and I still haven't even gotten the one you are all talking about, in fact, nobody has that I know that has the Droid. >.<

bllarkin

Reaction score
I have not gotten the update, either, and neither has my coworker who has a Droid. Not biggie, from the sounds of things, the 2.1 update isn't going to be rolled out on the 22nd (unless they all of a sudden roll out the maintenance update to a bunch of people tonight). I want 2.1, but I can (try to) be patient. :)

liquidzoo

Reaction score
Ok, so this is getting a little annoying/rediculous. Here it two days before the "supposed" update and I still haven't even gotten the one you are all talking about, in fact, nobody has that I know that has the Droid. >.<

You're not alone. I haven't gotten anything yet either. Patience, though. It will come.

djstarion

Reaction score
I have not gotten the update, either, and neither has my coworker who has a Droid. Not biggie, from the sounds of things, the 2.1 update isn't going to be rolled out on the 22nd (unless they all of a sudden roll out the maintenance update to a bunch of people tonight). I want 2.1, but I can (try to) be patient. :)
They could always start rolling it out to people who already got the maintenance update

bpad10

Reaction score
Woke up and the first thing I did was look at this damn phone...no update and now stuck in the basement of a hospital.....can't wait to run out of here to see if it'll hit........aaarrrrgggghhhhhhh

Hurry up, christmas in january

MontyMo

Reaction score
Two Droids here at work, no updates. We are still at ESD56...

zone23

Reaction score
Nothing yet here in CT...holding out hope that when 2.1 rolls out OTA, they may try some type of reverse order! Lol. Even though that would throw all logic out the window...my guess would be 2.1 will be rolling out in the same order as this maitanence patch...I suppose only time will tell...
One thing all of us in DROID NATION have to remember...we know 2.1 is coming and, it will be awesome when it does BUT, until that moment comes, we still hold in our hands the greatest piece of mobile technology on the market...2.1 will just seperate us further from 2nd best!

Nat3Th3Ap3

Reaction score
I'm here in AZ and I still am sitting at ESD56 also. Hoping it will be pushed today sometime, I would really like to see some progress for 2.1 lol.

And I like that zone23 haha we already have quite a gap ahead of the 2nd best as far as I am concerned. The 2.1 will just make that huge!