Not open for further replies.

WenWM

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
B2.jpg

The Droid Bionic is an impressive phone, but some bugs have been reported by users, so a maintenance update is in order. Although Motorola was fairly vague on a time-frame for release, they are reportedly working hard to get out the update.

Here is exactly what we got from the information:
  1. It'll likely be out by the end of the year.
  2. It'll likely be out by Christmas.
  3. It's coming in the next 30 to 60 days.
  4. Nobody really knows when it's coming.
Here is the original quote:
I know everyone is eager for updated software. We have been working diligently on a software update for DROID BIONIC and have a version in the testing stage; we expect to deliver it to users in 30 to 60 days. The update is targeting issues identified through owner feedback and we’re confident it will improve device performance.

Via: Androidcentral

Last edited by a moderator:

wyveryx

Reaction score
I might be excited in a week... Check back with me in two though just to be sure. Then I'll see if my calendar is open for an appointment to deliberate my feelings. :D

kparks

Reaction score
Now taking the time frame into consideration.. how in the heck can this phone still have problems.. I just don't get it. it looks like every company is having problems with there transition into 4g.. but I can see HTC having some of the problems they did have and are having being the first ones and rushing the bolt a bit .. but not moto they had plenty of time to straightn thing out what a let down hopefully everyone's second round of releases will be a lot better.
Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
wow... I think my bionic and my Car's tire are going to be going on a date sometime in the next 30-60 days when the "fix" breaks something else.

at least I'm not worried about the 4G issue as I don't even have 4G (and I live in seattle :angry::disappointed:)

Status
Not open for further replies.