2.1 on the DROID - an early view

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reefshark

Reaction score
I didn't read the entire post but I'm sure everyone is *****ing about not having 2.1. I have a reliable source that said they are planning on pushing 2.1 to the droid 3rd week in March. Please don't flame me or ask my source. I can tell you my source is someone high up in the industry. Leave it at that. I know most of you are not going to believe me but just wait till the end of the 3rd week this month before you start talking trash.

Wow, What did I say on 3/5. Guess it I was right. All flammers can now insert foot in mouth.

Ummmm ok, not sure what I'm missing here? Has a 2.1 release date been announced?

Yes

http://www.droid-life.com/search?updated-max=2010-02-23T14:00:00-08:00&max-results=5

Looks like 3rd or 4th week.

JLB09

Reaction score
Wow, What did I say on 3/5. Guess it I was right. All flammers can now insert foot in mouth.

Ummmm ok, not sure what I'm missing here? Has a 2.1 release date been announced?

Yes

http://www.droid-life.com/search?updated-max=2010-02-23T14:00:00-08:00&max-results=5

Looks like 3rd or 4th week.

Would not get too excited ... when you click on that link this is what appears now:

Oops, The Page You Are Looking For Cannot Be Located.

Technoman

Reaction score

barryp3403

Reaction score
Try this link.

Would not get too excited ... when you click on that link this is what appears now:

Yep, same for me.... it is down as fast as it was up.

Droid 2.1 Update Expected End of March | Droid Life: A Motorola Droid Blog

JCo352

Reaction score

Here ya go this should take you there Droid 2.1 Update Expected End of March | Droid Life: A Motorola Droid Blog

MotoDroid

Reaction score
Just reading the comments on that Droidlife article (sometimes the comments are more informative/Entertaining than the articles) and sam someone post this:

KellenB...I just saw over on Andriod Central that Droidweasel posted the following statement, "OTAs WILL START FRIDAY AND GO INTO SATURDAY AND SUNDAY FOLKS. WE ARE GOOD TO GO, GOT THE GREEN LIGHT FROM VERIZON, WE SHOULD BE GETTING THAT MESSAGE SHORTLY. GUESS ITS TIME TO GET BACK TO STOCK. I HAD ALL BUT LOST FAITH IN THEM, FINALLY. HOLD UR BREATH THEY DONT YANK IT AGAIN." However, he doesn't say what Friday.... I don't know how true or false it is just leeting you know what they are saying as well. - Peace!

Hmmmmm........maybe?!

MotoDroid

Reaction score
Sorry Guys, I don't know how the name SAM got in my last post??? Ignor it.

1linuxfreak

Reaction score

Here ya go this should take you there Droid 2.1 Update Expected End of March | Droid Life: A Motorola Droid Blog
Ha , more chest hair lost .
Calling B.S. , 2 weeks from today would be 29th of March , 3rd week would be 5th of April .
Still no actual date , just "soon , Spring , 2 weeks , 3 weeks " , I am going to start painting this on my chest , super gluing hairs on to change the dates is getting old .

Wraith

Reaction score
"Why don't cha release me baby....you just keep me....hanginon"

hlaalu

Reaction score
hanginthere.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.