Coming Soon to a Droid near you!

KZIWarrior

Silver Member
Reaction score
Actually... you need to learn basic multiplication.... 7.4 Million at $100 per customer is only $740 Million NOT $8 Billion. Now given the new 3 million subscriber difference between them and that takes the dollar value to only $300 million IF all those customers have $100 plans.

Taurus

Reaction score
Why are you bringing VZW/ATT battle for world supremacy onto a thread that is talking about 2.1 OS coming to the motorola Droid?

Personally who cares which company is at the top, all I know is they are still robbing me of my hard earn money for mediocre service. All cell phone service providers suk one way or another.:icon_evil:

flavious27

Reaction score
Actually... you need to learn basic multiplication.... 7.4 Million at $100 per customer is only $740 Million NOT $8 Billion. Now given the new 3 million subscriber difference between them and that takes the dollar value to only $300 million IF all those customers have $100 plans.

per month, you need to learn to read the whole post.

vzwoverview.jpg

You fail at trolling, please stop it.

flavious27

Reaction score
If the OTA update hits on January 22, when do you think the manual update will be available? I was one of the unlucky owners that didn't get the OTA when it initially launched. Is it safe to say that the manual update could be available by January 31?

Hopefully they push the OTA update to every phone, with this update adding alot of new features that will advertised. I don't see vzw, moto or google wanting to leave anyone disappointed.

bpad10

Reaction score
is it here yet? ........................is it here yet?................is it here yet?..............................is it here yet?..........................................IS IT HERE YET!?! .......................................HURRY UP..................................................is it here yet?:icon_ poke:

flavious27

Reaction score
is it here yet? ........................is it here yet?................is it here yet?..............................is it here yet?..........................................IS IT HERE YET!?! .......................................HURRY UP..................................................is it here yet?:icon_ poke:

lol, so did you stay up all night long for santa clause when you were younger?

flavious27

Reaction score
Why are you bringing VZW/ATT battle for world supremacy onto a thread that is talking about 2.1 OS coming to the motorola Droid? :icon_evil:

Was wondering the same thing. I feel like I'm witnessing an XBox 360 vs Playstation 3 thread...:(

I asked about why the doom and gloom with the nexus release with the droid getting 2.1, and that verizon wasn't going to set up two device groups bashing the others device when they use the same network. It went from there.

dpw2atox

Reaction score
Nope, Adobe is making it easy to port flash games/apps to run on the iPhone however the iPhone is not getting flash 10.1.

Besides Android, other platforms getting Flash 10.1 are WebOS, Symbian, BlackBerry and Windows Mobile.

The funny part is its not like Adobe hasnt tried. They've been basically begging Apple for the past 3 years to let them put flash on the iPhone in some form but Steve Jobs basically said Flash Mobile doesnt have enough features and Flash 9/10 are too bloated and slow.

Now here it is, 2010 and a GPU accelerated Flash is coming to all the main Smart Phones EXCEPT the iPhone.

alboboy10

Reaction score
Is the motorola droid gonna get the google talk thing...where you can text while driving by speaking and so on?

twofourturbo

Reaction score
As long as they keep the motorola droid at the top of the pack ill be happy.. none of this zune keeping up with I pod crap..