We're getting Flash 10 with the new update?

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score
only surprised there's yet another thread about it :icon_ devil:

OP
akj27

akj27

Reaction score
I didn't see any threads on the first page about Flash when I made this thread.

NickWgnr

Reaction score
There is already another thread on this. And yet again hearing this again made me go #3 haha.

:closed_2:?

Wagner :motdroidvert:

Reaction score
lol too but the threads move so fast around here there are so many people/threads everyday people jumping into the Droid world. and the search function isnt the greatest imho.

but i hear you.

Guchi

Reaction score
lol too but the threads move so fast around here there are so many people/threads everyday people jumping into the Droid world. and the search function isnt the greatest imho.

but i hear you.

search function in forums has never impressed me.

_atlas

Reaction score

Might try a search ;)

This is a forum bro, not an archive.

HAHA...people, it's inevitable that there are going to be multiple threads on the same topic. People posting and complaining about it bumps it up to the top. why not just let it sink? and if you happen to reply, say something relevant at least to the OP's comment/question/topic...

there are 10x more people saying there is already a thread on this topic than there are duplicate threads.

hacku

Reaction score
Might try a search ;)

HAHA...people, it's inevitable that there are going to be multiple threads on the same topic. People posting and complaining about it bumps it up to the top. why not just let it sink? and if you happen to reply, say something relevant at least to the OP's comment/question/topic...

there are 10x more people saying there is already a thread on this topic than there are duplicate threads.

So where was YOUR "on topic" contribution? lol

I hope they give us a release date soon on both the 2.1 upgrade and Flash. I can't wait!

Reaction score

but i hear you.

search function in forums has never impressed me.

+1 Agreed!

No worries droidforums are laughing all the way to the google ads bank! more threads more ads served. lol

thanks for the flash info!

_atlas

Reaction score

So where was YOUR "on topic" contribution? lol

Consider my comment from an outsider looking in...you know, the voice of reason.

jmacal83

Reaction score
Motorola Droid & Cliq Getting Android 2.1, Droid to Get Flash 10 | Android Central

I had no idea we would be getting flash this soon, anyone else surprised?

PS: The article doesn't really state that Flash is coming with the new update, but why would they mention that it's in the works while talking about the new update when pretty much everyone knows it's in the works already?

i have been reading around and some say that Android 2.1 suppose to come out Jan 11. so we might get the update sometime next week.