2.1 update to include support for flash 10.1

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
2.1, if I remember correctly, will be required for Flash to work on Droid... they go hand in hand, but I doubt they'll release together. We'll see 2.1 first, then Flash after. IMO

OP
deputc26

deputc26

Reaction score
2.1, if I remember correctly, will be required for Flash to work on Droid... they go hand in hand, but I doubt they'll release together. We'll see 2.1 first, then Flash after. IMO

I agree that this will be the case, but maybe...

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't know. That could be the very reason they've been holding off on 2.1.

I wish they would have linked the news story to the Motorola announcement. It just gives more credibility to the story when they do that.

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
It's an older article... the maintenance update that article was alluding to was probably the suspected Jan 22nd update we never saw :icon_eek:

gentlefury

Reaction score

Nope, the video of the Adobe guy using flash on a droid that was floating around last month was using 2.0.1

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Nope, the video of the Adobe guy using flash on a droid that was floating around last month was using 2.0.1

Thanks for the fact finding :) I still don't believe we'll see Flash before 2.1

gentlefury

Reaction score

Oh im sure 2.1 will be out before flash support....but I was just clarifying that if 2.1 never comes we will get flash before 3.0

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Oh im sure 2.1 will be out before flash support....but I was just clarifying that if 2.1 never comes we will get flash before 3.0
I know what you were getting at. I did say that I might be mistaken, and I was.... that's were you came in :)