Liberty Toolbox [Official Thread]

hls811

Reaction score
I posted this in the Liberty 1.5 thread and kejar31 suggested putting it here, so here it goes:

I'm having the issue of not being able to re-size fonts. I can select whatever size, but once I back out of Font Size and go back to the Liberty Settings screen it reverts back to the default/Normal size..

nate.fehr

Reaction score
What about the VZW navigation app? Is this something that can be added back somehow? I've seen where other roms don't have GPS support, is this going to be my dealbreaker?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

brenneisec

Reaction score
What about the VZW navigation app? Is this something that can be added back somehow? I've seen where other roms don't have GPS support, is this going to be my dealbreaker?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

download it from the market. gps works just fine in google maps for me

hazmat780

Reaction score

VZ Navigator sucks. Use google maps & navigation. Much better and free..er... If that were a word it'd be very helpful here

(Sent from my Liberated Droid X via TapTalk)

Crispityyy

Reaction score
Soo today i added on the Blur gallery due to the stock Liberty 3D gallery acting a little funky...

I then decided that i wasnted he 2D gallery instead and installed that one.

So then I had 3 galleries :icon_eek:

I was able to delete the 3D one using the remove apps feature in the toolbox, but now how do I go about getting rid of the Blur one??

Xerrus

Reaction score
Are there more themes and battery icons in the works? The option you implemented to download and flash by clicking it the toolbox truly makes this rom the best for ease of use.

Was also wondering if there are plans to introduce alternate icons for signal strength, 3g, unlock sliders and the ability to enable / disable the time display in the upper right of the notification bar.

Wasn't sure if this was a thing that could.be introduced through a toolbox update or if the rom itself would need alterations in a future build?

Thanks fellas for your amazing work.

Sent from my DROID X

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
I feel I should clarify what I was requesting with removal of installed apps. I installed 2d gallery and 3d gallery....now I have 2 galleries. Only one shows up for uninstall which is the 3d. But I want to uninstall the 2D....follow my drift?

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
Another question for the toolbox or future updates to it. Is there a way for when I am changing theme's I can add the fonts I want at the same time so I don't have to reboot twice? I currently will switch themes....reboot...then go back and change icons again and have to reboot again. It's a little frustrating.

dirtyfingers

Reaction score
I feel I should clarify what I was requesting with removal of installed apps. I installed 2d gallery and 3d gallery....now I have 2 galleries. Only one shows up for uninstall which is the 3d. But I want to uninstall the 2D....follow my drift?

Open toolbox
App management
Remove apps
Hit menu hard button
Show all apps
Remove

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

dirtyfingers

Reaction score
Another question for the toolbox or future updates to it. Is there a way for when I am changing theme's I can add the fonts I want at the same time so I don't have to reboot twice? I currently will switch themes....reboot...then go back and change icons again and have to reboot again. It's a little frustrating.

Come on now that's asking a little much, is it really that much of an inconvenience to reboot one extra time. I mean how often are you actually changing your theme and fonts? Even with doing that when using the toolbox it is still much, much easier than doing it manually.

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
Hey dirty....what OC app are you using?

Thanks for the tip. I am heading in there now to do this.

dirtyfingers

Reaction score
Hey dirty....what OC app are you using?

Thanks for the tip. I am heading in there now to do this.

I use quick clock to generate my custom settings and then import those into Droid x overclock so I can use the widget.