Liberty Toolbox [Official Thread]

caveritt

Reaction score
I too ran into a lot of issues (right after the 1.5 release) where additional apps and even themes would not install after downloading. The issue was that the downloads were not complete. Go into your SD card and look for the liberty folder. Delete the contents in the download folder and try downloading again. I would recommend being on wifi as some of the packages are large. Another option is to download them directly from the links provided in the OP and load them from there.

Edit: By the way, this ROM is perfect. Can't imagine where they might go from here.

Bedward

Reaction score
Hey guys, i LOVE the rom that you made. I just wanted to ask if it would be possible for you to add the contact sync that motoblur has (with facebook, twitter, etc.) into Liberty's toolbox. It's also possible that i totally missed this feature though.
Thanks

You can contact sync facebook and twiter all you need to do is download the facebook and twitter app and login then each app will give you the option to sync the contacts..
no, i'm talking about how if you log into facebook with motoblur's accounts (not through facebook) it gives you all of your friends as editable contacts with a lot more people's phone numbers, i've already tried via facebook

hacku

Reaction score
Only suggestion I have is to maybe ad some sample images for the boot logos so we can see what they are without having to apply them first.

Great job on the app though!

EDIT:

Forgot to mention a bug I found. When disabling the boot animation, instead of getting the ANDROID logo it displays a yellow rectangle where the word ANDROID should be displayed.

snot

Reaction score
First of all, thanks for all the hard work and a great ROM!!!!

Some features I would like, I know some are part blur, but at least the option to install in the toolbox:
-Powercontrols in the pulldown statusbar!
-HDMI-out
-Pattern lockscreen delay

Issues I've noticed:
-Disable boot animation "stick of butter"
-Instal Blur Camera, no icon in applications

Growler48

Reaction score
Hey guys, i LOVE the rom that you made. I just wanted to ask if it would be possible for you to add the contact sync that motoblur has (with facebook, twitter, etc.) into Liberty's toolbox. It's also possible that i totally missed this feature though.
Thanks

You can contact sync facebook and twiter all you need to do is download the facebook and twitter app and login then each app will give you the option to sync the contacts..

My FB app FCs every time I try this. I've reinstalled the ROM and it still won't work.

dirtyfingers

Reaction score
Only suggestion I have is to maybe ad some sample images for the boot logos so we can see what they are without having to apply them first.

EDIT:

Forgot to mention a bug I found. When disabling the boot animation, instead of getting the ANDROID logo it displays a yellow rectangle where the word ANDROID should be displayed.

When I disable the boot animation I still get the android logo on 1.5

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

brenneisec

Reaction score
so i installed the blur camera earlier today. then i decided to go back to the AOSP camera. but i lost the amazing yellow and black icon :(
is there something im missing?

binary_jester

Reaction score
I disabled the animation and get the melting stick of butter also. I have possibly a stupid question. Liberty installed a new pattern lock screen. Previously, with the circles, it was much more forgiving. I notice now with the squares, it seems bleed? more, so I am often having to re-do the pattern. Any way I can switch it back?

snot

Reaction score

EDIT:

When I disable the boot animation I still get the android logo on 1.5

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Lucky!

so i installed the blur camera earlier today. then i decided to go back to the AOSP camera. but i lost the amazing yellow and black icon :(

Liberty Toolbox > Liberty Mods > Icon Picker > Liberty Icons, then click on the icon.

brenneisec

Reaction score

Liberty Toolbox > Liberty Mods > Icon Picker > Liberty Icons, then click on the icon.[/QUOTE]

thanks a lot man!

MoparFinch

Reaction score
[Request] Universal Messaging/(Corp) Email

I miss the embedded images in my multiple corporate email accounts?

Is there any way to get the stock (blur) Universal Messaging & Email (Corporate Email) app added in?

deletion

Reaction score
I am having a lot of trouble getting back to the silver multi-touch aosp keyboard. I was trying out themes and tried out one of them that switched my keyboard. I need to get back to the silver aosp keyboard. It keeps going to install in recovery but then says installation aborted and I have to click on Reboot System Now.

If anyone knows any other themed keyboards that are white that would go along with the frost theme and how to get them there I would appreciate it too. Thanks.

raw157

Reaction score
Question about the camera app.

I'm not a big fan of the camera layout w/ liberty 1.5. I tried to install the other camera (blurr) from the liberty tool box, but once I do my camera icon disappears and my dedicated button doesn't work.

I tried to reinstall from the file manager and it gives me an error. I reinstalled the other one, and i'm still trying to get the old one to work...

Ideas?
raw

takiyon

Reaction score
MTP Driver Support

Is it possible that you can add the StorageMonitorService.apk so that we can connect our phones using PC Mode rather than USB Stick Mode?