Liberty Toolbox [Official Thread]

bluskyline21

Reaction score
What about the VZW navigation app? Is this something that can be added back somehow? I've seen where other roms don't have GPS support, is this going to be my dealbreaker?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

why would you want to pay for vzw navigation when google maps is free?

SOME functions of the VZW Navigator ARE free, but not what most ppl would use it for day-to-day.

Anywayz, could we get more app-downloadable battery icons? Like the round one w/the tick marks w/ colors and some of the others, found HERE? I'd rather use all mods supplied within the Liberty Toolbox to ensure compatibility instead of having to rely on different sources.

Also, how about a Pulldown screen selection screen? Sensei made a lot that were AMAZING! Would love to see that incorporated.

danCBR1Krr

Reaction score
I have tried to install several themes that did not work and a different battery icon that didn't work. It would say installing, then reboot, then when the phone came back on nothing had changed. Love this rom and the toolbox but I found this a little weird.

beckerfj

Reaction score
I noticed that when I went to change my Wifi scan interval to 3 minutes, it only does 2 minutes (2 minutes is also 2 minutes and I retried 3 minutes...still only 2 minutes).

Not a big deal, just noting a small bug.

dirtyfingers

Reaction score
I noticed that when I went to change my Wifi scan interval to 3 minutes, it only does 2 minutes (2 minutes is also 2 minutes and I retried 3 minutes...still only 2 minutes).

Try this:
-open liberty toolbox
-liberty mods
-build properties
-file editor
-/data/liberty/init.d.conf
-scroll down to wifi_scan_interval and change to 180
-menu hard button and select "save"

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

beckerfj

Reaction score

Try this:
-open liberty toolbox
-liberty mods
-build properties
-file editor
-/data/liberty/init.d.conf
-scroll down to wifi_scan_interval and change to 180
-menu hard button and select "save"

Did just that, rebooted after saving. Went back into the init.d.conf file and it still shows 180 for the wifi scan.

However, still going back to liberty mods, build properties, wifi scan interval, get current wifi scan interval, it still reports 120.

No biggy...I'm curious though, I only mentioned 3 minutes because that's what was on the menu selection. The init.d.conf file is freeform. Is it possible to make it something like 300 (5 min) or 600 (10 min)? Maybe I'll just try it and see what happens.

Thanks for the tip!!

dirtyfingers

Reaction score
Do you have any other programs that also allow changing of the wifi scan interval such as DX overclock? If so maybe these two programs are conflicting with each other and you need to change the settings in both. I'm not really sure that's just an idea.

beckerfj

Reaction score
Do you have any other programs that also allow changing of the wifi scan interval such as DX overclock? If so maybe these two programs are conflicting with each other and you need to change the settings in both. I'm not really sure that's just an idea.

To be honest, I'm not sure...The only other program that I have for customization outside of Liberty is QuickClock but there isn't any option for wifi scan there.

I should say that before I changed the init.d.conf to 180, it showed 90. This was when the wifi scan interval menu option had alread been changed and was saying 120. It's almost like these two are independent of each other.

teaguesy

Reaction score
So I also have a question, I have Liberty 1.5 on my motodroid2; and I'm attempting to install a font I got off of dafontdotcom. I've tried using apps such as fontchanger(root) and even replacing the dotttf files in the /system/font folder... I'm thinking that the Liberty Toolbox is dominant to the changes that fontchanger is attempting to make, so its not working. You guys know any solution? Or possible loopholes? I'm really enjoying Liberty and would love to complete my phones "makeover". Thanks!

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

MoeDaddy

Reaction score
It sucks that there is no HDMI but DLNA still works thru AirTwist so I can stream my media to my TV just fine...

webmastir

Reaction score
how do you get the default battery usage statistics page that you would get on stock os? (the one where you click on the battery icon in settings >battery> normally

swagmonster

Reaction score
Settings>about phone>battery use..^^
how do you get the default battery usage statistics page that you would get on stock os? (the one where you click on the battery icon in settings >battery> normally

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

webmastir

Reaction score
Settings>about phone>battery use..

crap
tomato.gif

thx