Liberty Gingerbread Official Bug Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

negrimes

Reaction score
Google Voice Issues

I am running Liberty 2.0 and cannot get google voice to operate in Maps, navigation, long press on search button, or on the keyboard for typing substitution...does anyone have any advice on how to fix this? I have uninstalled GVoice and reinstalled it, no luck. The calling and voicemail options function fine.

Second question: How do I get swype keyboard to work? There is no option to activate under settings>Language & Keyboard like there is under normal froyo and blur systems... any advice would be greatly appreciated

tfarol

Reaction score
I think this thread is for Liberty 0.3 on gingerbread.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Jakehewitt526

Reaction score
Anyone else had problems with WIFI?

I'm now on v.3, but even under v.1 my WiFi connection comes up, works for a very short time, then I get "can't connect" ... everywhere: market, browser, email, etc....

The connection and signal strength all look good. And if I turn wireless off and back on, I can use it again for about 5 min or so ...

It was working perfectly for the first few days (when I was on v.1) -- but when I tried to download the nightly via the Toolbox -- well, that's when it started happening.

Anyway ideas?

Change your WPA encryption from AES to TKIP

mp3ster

Reaction score
At the end of another page, i hope someone notices it this time.

Anyone else having random reboot issues with the v0.3 build of Liberty GB when using Jrummys own Droid X overclock app?

nevewear

Reaction score
I saw the same issues with wifi on both .1 and .3

**This is in response to the wifi issues, connecting and disconnecting etc.**

saywhaa

Reaction score

Anyone else having random reboot issues with the v0.3 build of Liberty GB when using Jrummys own Droid X overclock app?

not i, how much are you overclocking it? maybe your oc'ing it too much

mbjr

Reaction score

not i, how much are you overclocking it? maybe your oc'ing it too much

Yup, happens to me too with the same setting that have worked fine for the last 6 months on all other roms, including all liberty builds. Simple solution was to not overclock. Gingerbread is pretty quick on it own.

saywhaa

Reaction score
if anything use quickclock and just calibrate it that way...

anyone elses buttons at the bottom really bright?

hillmom

Reaction score
Running v0.3

First install I didn't wipe and accounts still closed from settings. Reinstalled after wipe settings and adding an event to the calendar work.

On the first install I had some motor blur setup that wouldn't work. On the wiped install that was no longer available.

I still cannot sync Facebook contacts, but I can l live without that. However, now my bluetooth will not connect, won't even find it (or my husbands). Not sure if that is a bug, or just me...

UPDATE: Rebooted the phone and bluetooth is working.

Last edited:

jeffjr807

Reaction score
Liberty GB 0.3

I have been having a problem rebooting into recovery. When I use the options to reboot to recovery in the toolbox it does not work. For the same token when I try to change things with the toolbox that require a reboot they don't work. I didn't see this problem posted yet, so I don't know if its just me. Thanks

maximumpower

Reaction score
I have been having a problem rebooting into recovery. When I use the options to reboot to recovery in the toolbox it does not work. For the same token when I try to change things with the toolbox that require a reboot they don't work. I didn't see this problem posted yet, so I don't know if its just me. Thanks
Just in case you somehow have the Droid X clockwork, make sure USB debugging is off. If it happens to be on, then try turning it off and boot into recovery. I heard that Droid X recovery does not work with Gingerbread if USB debugging is on.

If it is off, then I don't know what to say other than try re-flashing?

chefb

Reaction score
Any eta on the release of this awsomeness to the comoners?...lol. or is the Verizon update coming first ....any advise wait or pay?

sonicxtacy02

Reaction score
nevermind, found it.....everything has started downloading. Thanks JRummy...I should've looked around on the forum

i found the fix.apk on his site but it didnt solve my inability to download apps from the market. what did you do? link? thanks

Same problem here. That and my battery is being crushed under liberty GB. The main reason I tested it is to see if it had the battery sipping behavior of 2.0.1. Looking for a market fix asap

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3
Any eta on the release of this awsomeness to the comoners?...lol. or is the Verizon update coming first ....any advise wait or pay?

The "commoners"? Yeah, we're all a bunch of rich guys, forking out a one-time fee of $5 to get access to the latest and greatest. Just like billionaires & buying yachts.

Go buy the app.

Goldwinger

Reaction score
nevermind, found it.....everything has started downloading. Thanks JRummy...I should've looked around on the forum

i found the fix.apk on his site but it didnt solve my inability to download apps from the market. what did you do? link? thanks

Same problem here. That and my battery is being crushed under liberty GB. The main reason I tested it is to see if it had the battery sipping behavior of 2.0.1. Looking for a market fix asap

WOW! Crushed? Sorry to hear that. My battery life has been excellent..

Have you cleared your battery stats after a full charge?

Just an idea. There are other ways to get better battery life, like Screebl and adjusting your settings but i'm guessing you already know that.

Goldwinger

Sent from my Liberty GB v0.3 DROIDX using DroidForums

Status
Not open for further replies.