Ok, the bug I'm referring to is the inability to add new events to the calendar in Liberty Gingerbread. After careful experimentation, I have found that this is linked to the email app. For reasons I do not understand (I'm not a programmer), when I selected to "remove email" in the liberty customizer, I was subsequently unable to add new events to the calendar. However, when I added the Blur email back in, my calendar worked perfectly. So for all of you out there experiencing this problem, try my solution. To the devs, I hope this gives you the information you need to fix this problem. Liberty Gingerbread is the best! Edit: It may also work with the AOSP email, I'm not sure, I only know that when I added the Blur email back in the calendar began to work fine.