Liberty Gingerbread Official Bug Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scallywag1

Reaction score
If your using the Droid x bootstrap it doesn't work on any GB try using the D2 bootstrap or even Bette the one in the TB

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Yes it does. Just uncheck usb debugging in apps-development menu.

Sent from my Liberty GB DX

J

JriderG

I'm not sure if this has been discussed, but when you try to add an event to the calender it force closes.

Also I dont understand why people are not reading the thread before posting. The bootstrap recovery problem is resolved. The Droid X version DOES work. Please stop junking up the thread with the same issues.

PS. The Bootstrap recovery is under the reboot options in Liberty toolbox.

Running v0.3

Last edited by a moderator:

Scallywag1

Reaction score
I'm not sure if this has been discussed, but when you try to add an event to the calender it force closes.

Also I dont understand why people are not reading the thread before posting. The bootstrap recovery problem is resolved. The Droid X version DOES work. Please stop junking up the thread with the same issues.

You're an example of not reading the thread.... Calendar issue has been discussed more than which bootstrap to use.

bluskyline21

Reaction score

You're an example of not reading the thread.... Calendar issue has been discussed more than which bootstrap to use.

LOL....

JriderG, gilly336 has offered up some quick-fixes for the calendar issue, as well as facebook sync & something else I can't remember: here

J

JriderG

Actually, your wrong about the calendar being discussed more, but im not going to argue with you. Also the calendar problem has been about the widget which i did not talk about. I was addressing the issue with adding an event not on the widget. If i missed it in the thread im sorry, theres way too many posts. But anyhow feel free to send me the post which addresses the event FC. :heart:

stangdroid

Reaction score
Well my swype had shown up in the morning. kinda weird that it wasn't even an option in language and keyboards last night. Even after I did the market fix.apk I still can't update apps or even download a new one from the market. it loaded all the apps from google but out won't let me update now. Any ideas or fixes?

mp3ster

Reaction score
OVER CLOCKING - I was actually hoping to run the LV 1.15, which i had been for months up to switching to the GB Liberty build.

GB battery is good, but could be better... im only getting about 12 hrs. of light use.

DoomSabbath

Reaction score
Very good so far, benchmarked at 2200. Only two things I am concerned about:

1. Account: Corporate Sync does not work, and it blocks Account: Corporate from adding accounts. However Account: Corporate alone works perfectly.

2. I used to use Masqed Crusader to boost my 3G data speed on Liberty 2.0.1, but it seems like the app does not work with Liberty GB V.03.

preusstang

Reaction score
I was having issues earlier with contacts but reflashed and its working great. I had issues with my email app having weird option menu errors. The icons are all messed up. I removed the email 2.3 ( I think it is) and reinstalled one I downloaded thru the toolbox, but I have the same problem..

Heres a screen if anyone can decipher the issue.

91LudeSiT

Reaction score
I am having an issue where when wifi is connected data is not disabled and it continues to use data instead of wifi. Anybody else have these issues?

tstahovi

Reaction score
Only problem I have is how do I get slide lock off

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3
Actually, your wrong about the calendar being discussed more, but im not going to argue with you. Also the calendar problem has been about the widget which i did not talk about. I was addressing the issue with adding an event not on the widget. If i missed it in the thread im sorry, theres way too many posts. But anyhow feel free to send me the post which addresses the event FC. :heart:

Sorry, but you fail. Three different people mention force closes upon trying to add a calendar event in this thread before your reply. Click the magical little "Search Thread" button on the upper right and type in the word "calendar".

Oh, the irony...

J

JriderG

Sorry, but you fail. Three different people mention force closes upon trying to add a calendar event in this thread before your reply. Click the magical little "Search Thread" button on the upper right and type in the word "calendar".

Oh, the irony...

What are you saying? I said i may have missed it due to the 350 posts on garbage.... You are just like everyone else, you can not read. Go troll somewhere else because obviously you are not smart enough for android forums. :heart:

PS. whats the irony? go back to school man really.

Last edited by a moderator:

91LudeSiT

Reaction score
Adding a Facebook account does not work, and it will not sync with contacts, just FYI.

Status
Not open for further replies.