Liberty Gingerbread Official Bug Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

dh1234567

Reaction score
From v 0.1 I have flashed to v 0.3 without wiping. After my phone finishes flashing the ROM it still says v 0.1. I have tried to reflash and it still says the same thing. Any ideas?

damasta22

Reaction score
jrummy just forgot to update the about phone section...don't worry about it

bluskyline21

Reaction score
Just change your build.prop file. Then it will say .3

I tried that. Didn't change anything. Yes, I saved it. It actually still says ".3" in the text fields where I edited it. Not concerned, though.

jdhas,
Thank you so much for the widget help!

JRummy,
I was conversing with a maker of Widgetsoid. I know that Android "disabled" the 1-click GPS toggle. I was also told that it can be built into custom ROMS running 2.3 (sadly...CM7 has this ability), soooo can we have that? I miss it.. Not a bug, but a suggestion!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3
My workaround is to turn on the phone, and without letting the screen turn off, go into settings->applications->manage applications and find ADW (which is what I am using right now). Clear the default, press the home button and it will ask me which app to use to complete action. I choose ADW and make sure to check "make default".

It will be fine until I reboot again.

There are some apps on the market that are supposed to fix it. I tried moto home fix and home switcher but I still have the issue.

Is a pain to have to do every boot up but I want to stay on LGB.

Thank you, I'll try this. I just put on .1 again then upgraded to .3 right away, phone froze after first boot, rebooted and started installing everything and it has been fine thus far. I'm going to avoid doing your fix until I verify the problem still happens, then I'll try it and see. Appreciate the tip, it actually took about 15 reboots last night to just get stable enough to reboot into bootstrap...ugh.

66racer

Reaction score
Bug report

Didnt see this reported yet but...

Sharing/uploading pics gives errors, I cant upload to facebook or text from the picture itself using the share button, error says I dont have a program to share too. So cant share with facebook or text this way and instead have to go the long way through the app instead.

rh166c

Reaction score
AAAAHHHHH!

Has anyone had an issues with .3 will not flash?
I get through the download (3 times now to be sure file is not corrupt), it will run the installer in recovery - or so it seems, but when I get back into Liberty its all still reporting .1 and I am not noticing any changes.
Tried several times, with and without wipes. I don't usually have this much trouble with a ROM install (well, cept for Obsidian - darn phone would just not take it)
I have even tried flashing manualy from clockwork and not the toolbox - to no avail.

WTF am i missing here?

Jrummy just forgot to change something in the build.prop that changes the version it displays, thry going to settings>accounts if it opens you are golden

rh166c

Reaction score
so I have an issue here been lookin through the forums but couldnt find anything.

just installed the v0.3 with a data and cache wipe plus a dalvik wipe and my market won't download apps, they start but hang and don't finish. I cleared market cache rebooted phone but it didn't fix anything. also in my notifications pulldown it shows all my apps trying to download multiple times. please help if ya can, thanks!

mastamind

Reaction score
Can someone plzz tell me how to put a signaature on my messaging for txts? I can not figure this out on the new liberty rom?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

maximumpower

Reaction score
so I have an issue here been lookin through the forums but couldnt find anything.

just installed the v0.3 with a data and cache wipe plus a dalvik wipe and my market won't download apps, they start but hang and don't finish. I cleared market cache rebooted phone but it didn't fix anything. also in my notifications pulldown it shows all my apps trying to download multiple times. please help if ya can, thanks!

Search forum for fix.apk, that fixes market issues.

Sent from my Liberty GB DX

It worked for me

rh166c

Reaction score

Search forum for fix.apk, that fixes market issues.

Sent from my Liberty GB DX

It worked for me

thanks so much for the tip I will check it out, fix.apk? that is all?

rh166c

Reaction score
help please

i can't download anything to my phone after the new nightly v0.3 nothing from the market or my browser. please help if you can

stewdaddy123

Reaction score
I can not download the dang Liberty Toolbox from the Market in order to get v0.3... I have cleared the Market cache. Restarted phone.......I dunno......anyone know what I can do here?

stewdaddy123

Reaction score
booted into clockwork mod and it restarted onto a blank screen instead of clockwork mod for about 30 minutes, did a battery pull and it restarted

Status
Not open for further replies.