Glass is coming!

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
RED GLASS FOR UD 8.0 http://www.metamorphosex.com/Red Glass UD8.0.zip

Credit to Cuttalott for making this theme. If anyone helped him, please let me know and I will gladly add your name. Cuttalott seems to have vanished so I got it done because it appears to be pretty popular and I wanted it as well. All credit goes to him for making the icons. THIS IS JUST THE ICONS. It does however include the themed apps.

Next up are the xml edits which I will have to do myself.

If something is missing or if you want something customized, please let me me know and I will do what I can. No promises but I will definately try.

Here are some screens of the Red Glass.

Disclaimer: Please make a backup first!!! I am not responsible for your phones well being. This is my 1st theme (porting or making one). This is also the 1st time I have ever had a website where someone could download something as well.

That being said, it works just fine for me.

I installed this using SPRecovery.

Download the file, rename it update.zip move it to the root of your SD card. Reboot into SPRecovery and install. Reboot phone for the redness!

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Some more screnshots. By the way, I themed Handcent myself. It's not included. Those are all manual edits that you can do from inside Handcent without flashing, rebooting, breaking, etc..

bohabas

Reaction score
24k black glass

it would be awesome if u could port the 24k blackglass one as well

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
lol.. nice 1st post. Welcome to the forums! I will be updating each glass theme once I see the demand is there to do so. It took me a long time to go from noob who knows no code and has never seen a droid phone to being able to do this. I did red glass because I wanted it and I did pink glass because I want to upgrade my wife from 6.0.

I know 24k and blue are still out there and I think there's one more. Since Cuttalott just up and disappeared, I figured I would figure out how, do it, post it and give him credit for making it.

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
edited by me

basedboii

Reaction score
lol.. nice 1st post. Welcome to the forums! I will be updating each glass theme once I see the demand is there to do so. It took me a long time to go from noob who knows no code and has never seen a droid phone to being able to do this. I did red glass because I wanted it and I did pink glass because I want to upgrade my wife from 6.0.

I know 24k and blue are still out there and I think there's one more. Since Cuttalott just up and disappeared, I figured I would figure out how, do it, post it and give him credit for making it.

where is the pink theme?... lol

bohabas

Reaction score
ive been trying to port the 24k black glass one using the theme porter from xda but its not working very well. probably cause im a noob lol

neilrl79

Reaction score
I'm curios, it looks like there is a themed launcher in the screenshots, but I don't see a launcher in the file. Am I looking past it?

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
i've restored this thread, Until Cuttalot is heard from. I am going to go on the grounds he's done with his Android work. If I have him contact me i will review this again

Maimi

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
No worries man, As I said, if Cutt comes back and wants the thread gone, It's gone.