[Theme] Red Glass for UD 1.0.0

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
It doesn't come with a wallpaper. I know everyone likes to choose their own in that regard. If you want one let me know.. I have some red ones.

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Update in the OP. Version 3 has been updated to include the Cytown Phone App. This will give the phone a more cohesive feel by eliminating the in call dialer vs the making a call dialer.

Request: Thinking of making the clock and the date and possibly a few other items on the notification bar and lockscreen RED. What is your opinion on this? Readable? Too much red? Just right? Etc....

musclemilk

Reaction score
Sure nice wallpaper to go with this awesome theme :)

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
OK, I will post you one tomorrow. Uplading and posting requires me not to be um... in a not perfect state of mind due to liquid influences beyond my control.

srmason6

Reaction score
xkape, I have been trying to get this newer theme loaded, and no matter what I do, it boot loops. I have installed UD1.0 fresh, then the newest theme, boot loop, ud1.0 fresh, your 2.1 theme, boot loop, ud1.0 fresh, your first red theme, boot loop. I flashed cm 3 times each time, and wiped data each time........now I'm just mad

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
srmason6.. that is strange. I downloaded it from the website (so I would be doing what everyone else has to do) and then installed it. I had no issues.

What we need here is someone else to post up if they had an issue or if they got it to install fine.

Edit: just reread your post.. you can't get ANY of the red versions to install? That's strage because you had them on there before no issue. I'll have to think about this one for you.

Last edited:
OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
musclemilk... check the OP for some wallpapers.

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I have no idea if metamorph will work. I used ClockworlDMod to install it once I finished making it. The file structure is intact though like a meamorph would need it to be so it would probably install (in theory).

warrior21

Reaction score
I put this theme on my phone last night and it looks amazing, great job xkape

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
thanks warrior

srmason6

Reaction score
Got it loaded, looks awesome, but I lost all of my data, I will work on it when I get home later, thanks for an awesome theme

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
srmason6.. I have no idea why you had so much trouble since it seems ok for everyone else.

I wanted to give you a tip though incase this happens again in the future for you wether it be a theme, a ROM or anything else....

Reboot into recovery and make a data only backup. Name it so you know which one it is. That way your data is always safe and you can install it at any time if something messes up. Also you could wipe your phone completely clean and install any ROM and BEFORE rebooting, install the data only backup. Then you will have a fresh install of whatever ROM you want (UD1.0.0 !!!) and your data remains. This will work even if you switch ROM's.

srmason6

Reaction score
I will do that backup now and then redo the clean ud1.0 then your red glass

Sent from my Ultimate DROiD 1.0.0 INDiGO GLaSS using DroidForums App

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I will do that backup now and then redo the clean ud1.0 then your red glass

Sent from my Ultimate DROiD 1.0.0 INDiGO GLaSS using DroidForums App

ok to be clear.. in your case this time, you would need to boot into recovery, make a data only, wipe like a madman, install UD then before rebooting, install data only backup. Then reboot. Once rebooted, reboot into recovery again and then install the theme and then reboot and done.

Can't install a ROM and a theme at the same time.