[THEME] I Present.. Red Glass for UD 2.4 (D1 and Dinc)..

ballmore

Reaction score
Everything is done except vending.. testing now. I even themed the hell out of Launcher Pro. Lots and Lots of sweet icons to choose from.

2.5 will be out tonight.. if you want to prep for it. Use Root Exploerer to clean up /system folder..... you will need space!

what type of stuff do you sugest we clean out of the system folder? I know when we was testing Chrome I dumped the bootanimation.zip but I forgot your other suggestions from that night. And I remember we just got rid of the bootanimation.zip to test if it was a memory issue with the theme but it didn't seem like the best thing to get rid of.

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
when cleaning the system folder.. if you do not use bootanimations, goto system/media and delte the bootanimation. otherwise or in addition to, go to /system.media/audio and delte all the notification, alarm and ringtone sounds you do not use. Else, goto system/app and delete all the apps you dont ever use.

balthuszar

Reaction score
sorry hufn.. never saw your post until now. In order to edit it, you would need to get a stock rom, decompile it, make some xml changes, recompile it and then put the images back in.

balthuszar... if you use Root Exploere and go to your /system folder, how much memory is left?
i just updated to ud 2.5, but it says 128 used 12.17 left