[THEME] Red Glass For UD 2.0

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Sure there is. Just because it's only your problem doesn't mean the rest of us can't help you solve it :)

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
i can do that

Reaction score
Flashing CW a few times did not do anything, though more good/bad news. I actually tried to compile my own theme from images I liked in Red Glass with images I liked in stock UD, once finished I tried to install it and I got the same exact error. That means it's not only for Red Glass, it's for any theme in UD for me.

woodchc

Reaction score
I am having the same issues that TheFarmerDeBoer is having i downloaded it twice once on vista and once on 7 and neither worked for me. any help would be apprecieated i really like this red theme

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I widh I had an answer for the two of you. I know it works so it has to be something about your phones. I just don't know what it is. Wish i did though, not even my phone and it bothers me,.

woodchc

Reaction score
I got it to work for me by downloading direct to my phone. I figured out later that I may not have been unmounting from my computer right and the files were messed up.

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
woodchc - glad to hear that! I'm going to store that bit of info in the old brain for later too.

srmason6

Reaction score
xkape,
check your e-mail or paypal, just sent a six pack, unless you drink real snobby super expensive beer, thanks for all of your hard work on the glass themes

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
srmason6.. I really appreciate that! I sent you an email. And yes, you did buy be a 6 pack. Going to go pick it up on my way home from work as a matter of fact. Killians Irish Red... not too snobby :)

drrickryp

Reaction score
I really like your work but I have been unable to load your themes to my Incredible. I have seen your comments that it should work for the Dinc but I don't think it will. I have copied over the text of your meta-inf>com>google>android file to show you why.

assert(getprop("ro.product.device") == "sholes" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "sholes" || getprop("ro.product.board") == "sholes");
ui_print("Installing theme...");
mount("MTD", "system", "/system");
show_progress(0.500000, 40);
package_extract_dir("system", "/system");
show_progress(0.200000, 10);
mount("MTD", "sdcard", "/sdcard");
package_extract_dir("sdcard", "/sdcard");
show_progress(0.100000, 10);
ui_print("Install complete!");
unmount("/system");

The first three lines make the rom specific for motodroid ie. "sholes". Simply removing them doesn't work. I suspect that is because there is additional code in the system>build.prop file specifying motodroid as well. I've tried porting to an incredible rom but I haven't been able to make it work yet. If i can, I'll post a solution.

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
That is invaluable info that I need. Thanks for posting that! I will work on it tonight once work is over.

I'll get this and Gold going for the Dinc.

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Red for the Incredible has been posted to the OP. Thank drrickryp.