Easy Root, one-click root for DROID 1 and DROID X, works as intended

tgs3838

Reaction score
I clicked purchase, selected my cc# and all of the sudden it said failed, this app is no longer on the market!

Any ideas guys?

stock 2.2 manually updated.
Same thing for me. Guess we bought right b4 it was pulled. After i put my CC info in it said it was no longer in the market. I was charged for it. I know there is a 24 window where you can get a refund. But how do ou go about doing that since the app didnt get downloaded?

bbtkd

Reaction score
Hopefully the author can get it back on the market or start selling it directly. I'm concerned that Google now has time to plug the hole it uses and then the next 2.2 version will be more difficult to root. After months of waffling I had just decided to finally go for it and went to download this app shortly after it was pulled.

MrMan

Reaction score
I see everyone is on point here, but just thought I'd give an awesome update that the developer got in contact with me and gave me the download info.
Pretty awesome dude... props!

zachcr250

Reaction score
What?

Just got a email from keymaster@unstableapps (easyroot) and it said that google suspended there applacation from the market. Has anyone else got this?

geckpeppers

Reaction score
dammit...I was so ready to root =(

No PayPal account...any other means of buying the app or a simple alternative?

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint
dammit...I was so ready to root =(

No PayPal account...any other means of buying the app or a simple alternative?
You'd have to contact the Dev for that. Setting up a PayPal account is pretty painless, though, and you don't have to link it to a bank account if you have a credit card.

Ozzie

Reaction score
Just got a email from keymaster@unstableapps (easyroot) and it said that google suspended there applacation from the market. Has anyone else got this?

I got it too...and he gave me a code to register it again too.
I don't think I'll be using it though...got myself rooted and a custom Rom now...

Ozzie

Reaction score
I might be able to do that...I did archive the message with the code, but can't find it yet...
I have to run out for the day and do some work on a relatives house...freebie stuff. I'll look into it later today for you...