One Click Root App Now Supports Moto X Pure!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
kingroot.jpg

The Moto X is incredibly easy to root for the mod and hack enthusiast. Simply unlock the bootloader, flash a custom recovery and root. For the uninitiated the aforementioned "easy" approach might actually seem pretty daunting. Newbs need root too! For those of you who would be more comfortable with a one click solution a method is now available. KingRoot has added support for the Moto X Pure.

The only downside to KingRoot is that it is a closed source app that comes from China. The reason it is closed source is the fact that it houses proprietary exploits that would be quickly patched by OEMs if the app were open sourced. That also makes this app suspicious. It installs KingUser their version of SuperSU. If you would rather use SuperSU, which is what I would recommend, just use SuperSUme to uninstall Kinguser and replace it with SuperSU. If you are not worried about a closed source chinese app rooting your phone head to the link below to grab KingRoot.

via XDA

NinjaAssassin75

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Moto X Pure
Is this working on marshmallow (6.0)? Downloaded KingRoot and it tells me "root access is unavailable" for my moto x pure