Dont Sing it - BRING IT!

Discussion in 'Android News' started by RinTinTigger, Jun 7, 2010.

1. nerdkill

nerdkill Member

Ratings:
    +0
    AHHAHAHHAHA. i thought this guys was joking until he started defending himself. i have a question though that i would love to hear your answer to.

i currently have a droid, but i also have an iphone. the iphone doesn't have service. i rarely use my iphone unless i have to use it for an app that android doesn't have. to make this even more difficult for you i use my droid to wirelessly tether to my iphone when i do need to use it. so i was wondering... can we still be friends? oh and please... please explain your answer.

2. nerdkill

nerdkill Member

Ratings:
    +0
    i'm not saying i like apple more. i'm saying both companies are going to keep on pushing each other farther. i've read everything about how task managers are pointless, but it's not the point. i want to know what's still "open". i also like a fast way to close something. i hate having to get back into a program, then hit the soft key, then more, then power options, then quit. and that's if it even happens to have a quit button. if not you have to run a task manager which is still another program that has to be opened to close something. i don't care how good a program is, sometimes it has to be closed and re-opened. instead of holding home and the last eight opened apps come up, all open apps should pop up with a fast way to close it, most likely again holding on that icon. that's all i'm saying.

3. Rusty Shackleford

Rusty Shackleford Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Never I was anti-Apple way before I ever got a Droid.

4. thebourbonnflip

thebourbonnflip Member

Ratings:
    +0
    (venting here)
    I am getting tired of media suddenly talking and putting the damn iphone/apple crap on their program....i dont remember seeing this much media attention for the N1. i mean c'mon, thats one reason y people get the damn device because of these kids who beg and moan from there parents for a freaking iphone because its soooo "coool" f**k the media

5. Goldenshellback

Goldenshellback Member

Ratings:
    +0
    The person might need a some more information to answer that question. What series BMW do you drive? Does your wife have 22" or 24" on her SUV? Do you dual boot Linux /Windows7 or Linux/OSX?

6. kristoff125

kristoff125 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    No matter how hard we try, apple will never die, they have their fanboys, Jobs can show a pile of dog **** in a shiny chrome plated pooper scooper and call it an air freshener for $500 and people will say it's better than febreze.

7. xXbrick84Xx

xXbrick84Xx Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Well, the iPhone 4G thats coming to Verizon sometime this year is loaded up with a dual core processor... Thats gonna be crazy, well since it's the first time it's been done, it will probably be a little unstable.... But since Apple is doing it, Android will HAVE to come up with something to counter it. Could you imagine, a quad core processor in an Android phone.......:icon_eek: we can only hope.... :)

8. maniacman54

maniacman54 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Is there evidence that a Verizon iPhone is in the works or is it all speculation?

9. kristoff125

kristoff125 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Apple releases 1 new phone a year, I doubt they'll make a dual core iPhone for verizon this year, it's all speculation, rumor, and BS.

10. maniacman54

maniacman54 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    that's what I thought. I just didn't want to be missing out on some good info

11. kristoff125

kristoff125 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    As you can see with anything apple, when they release something, or are planning on releasing something, it's all over the news.

12. eloist

eloist New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I didn't know you bama turds slept with girls... Go Vols!

haha I kid, I kid.

Seriously though, the iPhone 4 is laughable to me. A new screen and hardware that will be outdated by droid devices in a few months. woo freakin' hoo....

Search tags for this page

at&t sing in page

sings