Droid X suffers from Death Grip too, says Apple

alphawave7

Reaction score
So I take it from these responses that this is really a non-issue for users...as I suspected. :icon_eek::)

Apollo

Reaction score
ZNQR5.jpg

B-Stizzle

Reaction score
I've had the Droid all of 3 days so far, believe me this thing hasn't left my hands and I have yet to have any problems other then having fat fingers. This phone is aweme!!!!!

NattyBee

Reaction score
I've had the Droid all of 3 days so far, believe me this thing hasn't left my hands and I have yet to have any problems other then having fat fingers. This phone is aweme!!!!!

You have Droid or DroidX? Just curious, lol. I have Droid, never had an issue...I imagine DroidX never has one either...Apple just being childish "see? He does it too, Mom! Why don't you yell at him too?" Haha! Patheticly desperate if you ask me...

B-Stizzle

Reaction score

You have Droid or DroidX? Just curious, lol. I have Droid, never had an issue...I imagine DroidX never has one either...Apple just being childish "see? He does it too, Mom! Why don't you yell at him too?" Haha! Patheticly desperate if you ask me...

I have the Droid X, just got it.

frozty

Reaction score
Apple and AT&T are so pathetic, Apple used to me a moving force but it seems they tripped and now Google's android is about to catch up.

Why Apple and AT&T fail
Poor 3g coverage
False advertising
Apple seems to stay on the same plan nothing new really.

Why Google and Verizon wins
Let's face it verizon works pretty much everywhere you could go pretty much any where in the us and have a great 3g connection.
Android open development
Oh yes OS updates not petty patches
A wide array of android phones to chose from. (Personally I would stick to motorola.)

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
A wide array of android phones to chose from.

A very underrated fact. We can switch phones without having to change up our home themes or lose purchased apps.

With Apple you have the IPhone and....a newer IPhone to choose from.

I'd be willing to bet more than a few IPhone users are reluctant to switch because they have it set-up just the way they like (as much as you can on the IPhone), but more likely because they've invested a fair amount of coin in apps.

I think Android is going to end-up being installed on pretty much any smart electronics. So unless you want to own all Apple, an Android phone is a headstart on the future.

LatinaC09

Reaction score
A wide array of android phones to chose from.

A very underrated fact. We can switch phones without having to change up our home themes or lose purchased apps.

With Apple you have the IPhone and....a newer IPhone to choose from.

I'd be willing to bet more than a few IPhone users are reluctant to switch because they have it set-up just the way they like (as much as you can on the IPhone), but more likely because they've invested a fair amount of coin in apps.

I think Android is going to end-up being installed on pretty much any smart electronics. So unless you want to own all Apple, an Android phone is a headstart on the future.
true that. there are many Android based phones now. So switching is much easier.

bowlingotter

Reaction score
I tried the death grip. Sat and watched. Didn't have any signal change. Apple fail.

UNC

Reaction score
Why Apple and AT&T fail
Poor 3g coverage
False advertising
Apple seems to stay on the same plan nothing new really.

Say what you will about Apple, but they have more money than Microsoft does now, they also have a huge install base. Apple isn't going anywhere folks, they have enough money to buy Google straight cash, and just close it down.

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't think they have enough to buy them straight cash. :icon_eek:

UNC

Reaction score
I don't think they have enough to buy them straight cash. :icon_eek:

It was kinda a joke, ever seen the Chappelle Show? "I bought this baby straight CASH!!!!" But, Apple does make 10-20 billion more per year than Google. I was just pointing out that it's hard to say they "fail" when they are the 2nd most valuable company in the World.... (Behind Exxon)

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sorry... As my wife would say to me in this situation... "ok mister fact check!" :)

And I definitely agree, apple is definitely not a fail.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk