Dont Sing it - BRING IT!

Discussion in 'Android News' started by RinTinTigger, Jun 7, 2010.

1. thebourbonnflip

thebourbonnflip Member

Ratings:
    +0
    (venting here)
    I am getting tired of media suddenly talking and putting the damn iphone/apple crap on their program....i dont remember seeing this much media attention for the N1. i mean c'mon, thats one reason y people get the damn device because of these kids who beg and moan from there parents for a freaking iphone because its soooo "coool" f**k the media

2. Goldenshellback

Goldenshellback Member

Ratings:
    +0
    The person might need a some more information to answer that question. What series BMW do you drive? Does your wife have 22" or 24" on her SUV? Do you dual boot Linux /Windows7 or Linux/OSX?

3. kristoff125

kristoff125 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    No matter how hard we try, apple will never die, they have their fanboys, Jobs can show a pile of dog **** in a shiny chrome plated pooper scooper and call it an air freshener for $500 and people will say it's better than febreze.

4. xXbrick84Xx

xXbrick84Xx Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Well, the iPhone 4G thats coming to Verizon sometime this year is loaded up with a dual core processor... Thats gonna be crazy, well since it's the first time it's been done, it will probably be a little unstable.... But since Apple is doing it, Android will HAVE to come up with something to counter it. Could you imagine, a quad core processor in an Android phone.......:icon_eek: we can only hope.... :)

5. maniacman54

maniacman54 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Is there evidence that a Verizon iPhone is in the works or is it all speculation?

6. kristoff125

kristoff125 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Apple releases 1 new phone a year, I doubt they'll make a dual core iPhone for verizon this year, it's all speculation, rumor, and BS.

7. maniacman54

maniacman54 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    that's what I thought. I just didn't want to be missing out on some good info

8. kristoff125

kristoff125 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    As you can see with anything apple, when they release something, or are planning on releasing something, it's all over the news.

9. eloist

eloist New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I didn't know you bama turds slept with girls... Go Vols!

haha I kid, I kid.

Seriously though, the iPhone 4 is laughable to me. A new screen and hardware that will be outdated by droid devices in a few months. woo freakin' hoo....

10. kristoff125

kristoff125 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    But our current droid devices will also be outdated, unless you have $600 to spare every 3 months your phone will be outdated pretty quickly, but luckily the motodroid is a beast of a machine, and seems to keep up pretty well even 7 or so months after it came out.

11. Breakmyfootoff

Breakmyfootoff Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I would have figured it was pretty clear by now, but there's always those that need it explained more than once. If you own an iphone, I wouldnt want to be around you. Not that I think you or any other iphone owner cares, nor would I expect you to. It's not like I think I'm punishing people by not being around them lol, thats just my preference. I also tend to avoid people that smoke cause I dont like cigarette smoke, same principle.

The internet - 100% of your daily dose of sarcasm. It's amazing how people online think they can diagnose you're personality by reading a couple of your posts.

12. kristoff125

kristoff125 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I would follow your iphone hating philosophy, however I live in the middle of nowhere PA and my neighbors across the street, which is odd considering normally they should be a mile down the road, both have iphones, so I can't discriminate.
    But I do share your hatred of apple and all the crap they put out and people eat up.

13. Goldenshellback

Goldenshellback Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Those were questions for nerdkill? The answers to those questions are to help you answer his questions.

14. ArykMeyer

ArykMeyer Member

Ratings:
    +0
  15. Sparkinthedark

Sparkinthedark Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I couldn't agree more. I was an Apple fan for a while, but having android was something extremely refreshing for me! It was different than a lot of things out on the market, and there is no way that I would ever go back to anything else.

Search tags for this page

at&t sing in page

sings