Dont Sing it - BRING IT!

RinTinTigger

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Today is Apple Keynote, and besides Gizmodo not being on there, but having one of the first devices, Steve Jobs is supposed to present the new iPhone.

iPhone OS4 was presented earlier this year and we know about the features we are to face. But, what hardware is Apple going to present?

What do you expect to see from Apple?
Is the new iPhone something you consider buying?

Let me know

RinTinTigger
via

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score
Im not sure what to expect from the new iPhone.

I honestly would CONSIDER buying it if it came to Verizon but other than that no way Jose.

I know one thing for sure is he wont be announcing Flash 10.1 for the iPhone lmao.

SkullOne

Reaction score
Today is Apple Keynote, and besides Gizmodo not being on there, but having one of the first devices, Steve Jobs is supposed to present the new iPhone.

iPhone OS4 was presented earlier this year and we know about the features we are to face. But, what hardware is Apple going to present?

What do you expect to see from Apple?
Is the new iPhone something you consider buying?

Let me know

RinTinTigger

After loading the Froyo ROM on my Droid and getting JIT and Flash 10.1, I just laugh when iPhone 4G is mentioned. Froyo has more functionality and speed then iPhone could ever hope for. dancedroid dancedroid

The only thing Apple could do today that would be a "holy crap" moment (thanks to the tear downs of the lost iPhone 4G's) would be introduce a CDMA version of the iPhone which just isn't going to happen.

R

Romple

"Breaking news: Steve Jobs announces Android version of iPhone 4g!"

pandroid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
if i was to guess. more memory and an HD screen if it doesnt already have one. well of course the new housing

which will cause people to buy new cases and docks and all that junk

people are going to buy it

i actually believe its quite attractive. apple i good at that

UNC

Reaction score
I'm sorry to be OOC, but I didn't think any of us had to "face" the iPhone....
Even the title of the post is awfully fanboyish.... "Don't sing it - BRING IT!"

OP
RinTinTigger

RinTinTigger

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net

Didnt ment to be fanboyish....

i just wanted a serious discussion. And in my Eyes, atm, Android is far beyond iPhone OS and its device.... im just interested, what steve "BRINGS" to face and compete !

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Iphone 4 (HD, 4G whatever) will have some "phone firsts"... specifically, a 960 x 640 resolution. not sure what else is in store, but instead of ignoring it, we should be able to have a solid discussion, as Tigger said ^

R

Romple

Didnt ment to be fanboyish....

i just wanted a serious discussion. And in my Eyes, atm, Android is far beyond iPhone OS and its device.... im just interested, what steve "BRINGS" to face and compete !

Don't feel bad man! People pick apart literally every word in these things. :)

If it weren't for iPhone competition we'd still all be using WM6! We should all be excited to see what Apple rolls out. Hopefully it'll raise the bar more.

Sweettooth

Reaction score
Nah, Romple is correct. Apple and Android aren't the first competitors to bite at each other's heels. Good rivals always instigate, it's what has been driving technology for centuries. I am by no means an Apple fan, in all honesty all their proprietary software and hardware sickens me, yet I'm still very impressed with their product(s) and advertising. As long as Apple keeps getting better, so will Android; it's a win win for everyone, whether you're an Apple fan, Android fan, or both.

zm@n

Reaction score
i phone

Although apple fans are calling in sick today to drool over the next I phone, I think android fans have already relished in the success that is the next Gen. In smartphones. Do I care what apple will present.... only to see how android phones will lay it to rest.... the hype is gone thanks to gizmodo. Go android!!!!

nagmier

Reaction score
Announcing iPad2 now with all the features you wanted in the first one like native usb, an SDHC/Micro SDHC slot and Android OS!!!