Creator of Humorous Fake Steve Jobs Blog Calls New iPhone and Apple "Boring"

jseah

Reaction score
An iPhone fanboy walks into a bar, orders the same drink a yesterday, but pays more:p

But the drink is now being served in a thinner, lighter, and slightly larger glass.......with 5 ice cubes whereas the drink yesterday only had 4 ice cubes. :p

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
maybe its b/c of the messed up way that they handle voice/data? seeing as how the i5 is the only VZW LTE phone out there that can't do simultaneous voice and data there has to be something different about how its being handled (1 chip for both?)

Know whats typical and funny about this? Already...its being downplayed by some pro Apple folks. The iPhone 5 took 2 steps forward....and 1 step backwards. Someone tried to say its a good thing since VoLTE will be here soon..so doing it like it is know is a waste..well....the RAZR HD will be able to to use VoLTE. I dont know about the GS3 and One X. I assume they can too.

The LG Revolution can do VoLTE already..when did the Revolution come out...lol. All those phone I mentioned can also do simultaneous voice and data right now. The rationalizing of some pro Apple folks is amazing.

jayman350

Reaction score
Someone at work was talking about the new iphone he just ordered, he was talking about how it could do wifi hotspot and talk at the same time, I mentioned the fact that you could not do talk and surf on the new one.
He just said oh well if it doesn't work that way then I have to buy an air card.

So wait, a salesman sells you on a feature of a brand new phone. You are not only willing to accept the fact that you were lied to when the features don't work as advertised, but you are willing to pay for another device to do what your new phone is supposed to be able to do?

The iphone5, the new Shepherd of smartphones.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

acousticshade

Reaction score
Totally agree. I laughed last night when I heard that people were going to wait in line for 8 days to get one. 8 days?!

There are around 4-8 other smartphones either currently on the market or about to be released with specs that blow the i5 out of the water and you are going to wait 8 days in a line to get a phone that doesn't have any real technological breakthroughs?! Wow.

I declare that the i5 is the Forrest Gump of phones! Stupid is as stupid does.

jseah

Reaction score
I had read that in NYC, one guy started camping out at the Apple flagship store on 5th Avenue right after the Apple introduction last Wednesday. So he will have camped out for 9 days.