D1-MIUI User Guide. Please read before posting UI related Questions

OP
hoppermi

hoppermi

Reaction score
I have that turned off already. I thought everyone didn't like that it only had timestamps after so much time

Sent from a Droid to a Droid...forum

The timestamp issue is that in the main conversation list times are off by 5hrs. They have always been correct once you select a thread. Thanks for your input though. I know you are willing and trying to help others, thank you DJ.

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
Oh, gotcha. I never noticed. Mines correct so I guess that's what the local time fixed haha. No problem

Sent from a Droid to a Droid...forum

cowsquad

Reaction score
Another feature for miui. Long press home screen an app killer pop up then slide the screen to the right an search engine will be available. I thought should let you know guys :)

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
hoppermi

hoppermi

Reaction score
Another feature for miui. Long press home screen an app killer pop up then slide the screen to the right an search engine will be available. I thought should let you know guys :)

Nice find. I was wondering where they hid the global search app that they listed in the change log. I'll update the opening post when I get home.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

chewy74

Reaction score
i accidentally deleted my contacts icon from my homescreen dock...how to i replace it?

questions:

1. can widgets be resized on MIUI?
2. whats a recommended kernel that works well with MIUI (I know each phone reacts differently to each kernel)

Thanks

Last edited:
OP
hoppermi

hoppermi

Reaction score
i accidentally deleted my contacts icon from my homescreen dock...how to i replace it?

can widgets be resized on MIUI?

Just drag it back down. You can put up to six icons in the dock.
No resizing of widgets yet.

chewy74

Reaction score
lol i dont know where it is to drag from. I tried looking in the widget pull down in edit mode, but didnt see it...only favorite contacts

sorry

cowsquad

Reaction score
What do u mean you deleted you contact icon from the dock, you can't just delete it that easy
lol i dont know where it is to drag from. I tried looking in the widget pull down in edit mode, but didnt see it...only favorite contacts

sorry

OP
hoppermi

hoppermi

Reaction score

sorry

Its on one of your home pages or in a folder. Its a system app. Not easy to delete. If you can't find it reboot.

chewy74

Reaction score
You were right, I accidentally dragged and dropped into a folder. Thanks hoppermi.

Any kernel suggestions?

Antonius138

Reaction score
Location of Wallpapers

Might be an easy one, but in 12.24.x where do the wallpapers live? I have downloaded a few wallpapers to my gallery and when I select them they are out of focus no matter the size. When I select the ones that come with themes or the default ones they show up clear.

Thanks,

A.

OP
hoppermi

hoppermi

Reaction score
Check the resolution of your files. Low-res images will look bad. Blurry wallpaper is not an issue w/ the rom.

Antonius138

Reaction score
Check the resolution of your files. Low-res images will look bad. Blurry wallpaper is not an issue w/ the rom.

The pics are high rez, I was just thinking that if I place the pics in the default place then they would look better.

A.

OP
hoppermi

hoppermi

Reaction score
It shouldn't matter where the images are stored. If it continues to be an issue, post in the main thread and maybe someone else is having the same problem, or knows how to fix it.

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I like the new avatar hoppermi, it looks good! ;)
Roll Tide!