D1-Miui-1.4.22

Booch_21

Reaction score
Having issues with this version on the Settings function. It is stopping on application error, forcing closed. I came from 1.3.25 so this is my first experience on this set of builds. All wipes and so forth were done prior to installing.

Thanks for any help you may offer.

EDIT: I neglected to mention that I also installed and using the iPhone theme. Not sure that that makes much difference in this but thought it might be worth noting.

mjh68

Reaction score
Having issues with this version on the Settings function. It is stopping on application error, forcing closed. I came from 1.3.25 so this is my first experience on this set of builds. All wipes and so forth were done prior to installing.

Thanks for any help you may offer.

EDIT: I neglected to mention that I also installed and using the iPhone theme. Not sure that that makes much difference in this but thought it might be worth noting.

Iphone theme is causing that . On Miui-dev if it is still up , there is a thread and a fix for the setting FC.

Booch_21

Reaction score
Iphone theme is causing that . On Miui-dev if it is still up , there is a thread and a fix for the setting FC.

Thanks for that! It looks like the forum is down. I switched themes and will stay that way until I get on the site and get the fix. Thanks again!

g_what

Reaction score
AUTO BRIGHTNESS FIX
Disable the Light Sensor Filter by going Settings -> Display Settings -> Advanced Mode (Under Automatic brightness) -> Turn off Light Sensor Filter at the top.
Will this fix also work in 1.4.15?

I couldn't deal with the issues I was having in 1.4.22 and had to revert.

Fireproof34

Reaction score
Email is working now

Exchange is now working, i have Downloaded Improved Email from the market and it works like a charm!

Thought i saw someone post this earlier but cant find it now.

Im not reviving Exchange mail after installing .22 going to install enhanced email and see it that works. Any other suggestings? Also i was having a problem when the sig icons turned white i would not recive any messages (text,email,even phone calls) that seem to be fixed but the Sig icons still turn white(this scares me) does anyone no what this means are why they are changing colors?