D1-Miui-1.4.29

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
doublea500 - That simply means that number of people are currently online viewing that thread. I believe thats correct. Haha.

rafiki1 - Judge me if you will, but I only work at a small store in town, haha. At least I am not a pilot or something important like that.

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
doublea500 - That simply means that number of people are currently online viewing that thread. I believe thats correct. Haha.

rafiki1 - Judge me if you will, but I only work at a small store in town, haha. At least I am not a pilot or something important like that.

It's fine to flash roms at work. I flash new roms all the time at work and I work in an emergency room. Flashing roms is more important than saving lives right? o_O

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

doublea500

Reaction score
Wepage screenshot

this is setting records... how!?!?!? there has got to be a reason for this. i mean usually miui is around 140. not 840... this section is more then half the people viewing all of the custom roms. that also counts for the droid hacks, development etc.

cowsquad

Reaction score

It's fine to flash roms at work. I flash new roms all the time at work and I work in an emergency room. Flashing roms is more important than saving lives right? o_O

hella nah saving life is way more important :p

doublea500

Reaction score
Wepage screenshot

time to dl miui... this is unbelievable!!! 1000! jesus. theres gotta be one person going on miui on one cpu with idk 900 different proxies. this is insane.

hawkfrost89

Reaction score
hawkfrost89 - Now THAT sounds strange!

It is strange.. I'm gonna either wipe and dl again or wait until the next release. Neither of my keyboard apps is giving me suggestions, they are possessed I tell ya. :icon_evil:

frostthejack

Reaction score
So, if I want to switch from Liquid to MIUI, what program should I use to backup my data on Liquid so it can be read on MIUI? Sounds like it's not Titanium and my experience confirms that. So, how do you back up your application data so it can be restored on MIUI?

Linda file manager

drilus

Reaction score
Deprimed kernel should work well on this build. I adjusted the init.d scripts to be a little more compatible with his build.

You can find deprimed kernel here

AFAIK, the deprimed kernel runs at stock speeds (125 - 800) and standard voltage levels. You can overclock the kernel to 250-800 and lower the voltage levels to save battery by using his primed script.

Run terminal emulator (install from market if you don't have it)
type: su (allow super user)
type: primed

I have used this kernel on previous builds of D1-Miui with good results, but I have not tried it with this new version. I usually try to stay on stock kernel for 1-2 days to test the stability and battery life of the stock kernel because I want to test my build before adding any extra unknowns.

deprimed is causing the default MIUI launcher to FC. It's also making my phone jittery and slowing it down. Is there any way to flash the stock MIUI instead of having to reflash the entire ROM?

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Deprimed kernel should work well on this build. I adjusted the init.d scripts to be a little more compatible with his build.

AFAIK, the deprimed kernel runs at stock speeds (125 - 800) and standard voltage levels. You can overclock the kernel to 250-800 and lower the voltage levels to save battery by using his primed script.

I have used this kernel on previous builds of D1-Miui with good results, but I have not tried it with this new version. I usually try to stay on stock kernel for 1-2 days to test the stability and battery life of the stock kernel because I want to test my build before adding any extra unknowns.

deprimed is causing the default MIUI launcher to FC. It's also making my phone jittery and slowing it down. Is there any way to flash the stock MIUI instead of having to reflash the entire ROM?

Just reflash miui no wipe

altimax98

Reaction score
I had some issues with launcher crashing on scroll, but when I put my apps in folders it went away :)

I'm hooked on this rom though... in my 2 month hiatus its come so far

Sent from one of those missing Droids

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Thought I would post this here also for anyone interested...

ERI BANNER FIX: DOWNLOAD

Alright, so I made this last night and thought I would post it for all you. This is a simple "update.zip" format file that changes the eri from 'Verizon Wireless' to '' (nothing). Just download and install in recovery. I like nothing better than advertising Verizon all day to myself I'll keep the file online for a few weeks or so. Rock on.

drilus

Reaction score

Just reflash miui no wipe

Oh, thanks. :D

Also, I've noticed that the Power Saving Mode doesn't appear to function. I have everything set to default. Level is at 20% and both auto and notification set to on. My phone went to 15% last night when it gave me the warning. 3G was still running when I have it set to be disabled.