D1-Miui-1.4.22

joyu

Reaction score
I only had stock kernal on my phone for a few hours I went from about 100 to 30 in as little as 2 hours

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Sounds like you guys need to clear your battery stats, I have to do it pretty much every time I install MIUI. Not sure why, I think it has to do with the zip file.

lfylove

Reaction score
I only had stock kernal on my phone for a few hours I went from about 100 to 30 in as little as 2 hours

Sounds like you guys need to clear your battery stats, I have to do it pretty much every time I install MIUI. Not sure why, I think it has to do with the zip file.

Ill try thanks for the tip

OP
magiman7

magiman7

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
I restore all my app with TiBu first and then flashed again and with Miui Backup and got the same launcher Fc. But I am doing one by one from market :(
I got problems with slayher and deprimed kernel too. with stock it´s working pefect with some but not with all my app´s

As you are restoring your apps one by one, when you find one that causes problems, post it here and I can try to see what the issue is.

OP
magiman7

magiman7

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
I know that it's recommended to wipe, but do we HAVE to?

If you have everything backed up, it can't hurt to try installing w/o a full wipe. I would recommend going back to a stock theme before doing it though. In fact the closer you are to stock, the more likely it to work w/o causing any issues. If you get a bunch of FCs or performance seems poor, you should definitely reinstall w/ a full wipe before posting a problem here.

g_what

Reaction score
So far not so good battery life :/ moderate use since 10pm its now almost 3. Using Chevy's ulv 125-0.8 kernal clocked at 600 ondemand. Idk if its the kernal or the rom pretty sure its the rom but besides tht absolutely no problems I'm loving it I may just carry an extra battery or something cause this rom is sik! Thanks to all involved!!

I also seem to be having poor battery life. I am running stock kernel. It may just be because of first day use (just flashed rom this afternoon). I will post again tomorrow after a normal full day and let yall know if I still have issues.

Thank you to all the devs who put time and effort into the rom. Other than the rapid battery drain everything is running super smooth!

essplode

Reaction score
I've been getting some pretty bad battery life since .15

Otherwise, everything is great!

Fireproof34

Reaction score
Thought i saw someone post this earlier but cant find it now.

Im not reviving Exchange mail after installing .22 going to install enhanced email and see it that works. Any other suggestings? Also i was having a problem when the sig icons turned white i would not recive any messages (text,email,even phone calls) that seem to be fixed but the Sig icons still turn white(this scares me) does anyone no what this means are why they are changing colors?

neilfruitii

Reaction score
Has anyone else had an issue with ROM Manager's fix permissions? When I attempt to fix permissions I get the following error message: "An error occurred while attempting to run privileged commands!" and yes, I wiped everything three times with RZRecovery.

OP
magiman7

magiman7

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
I've been getting some pretty bad battery life since .15

Otherwise, everything is great!

Fixed some battery leaks from 4.15, so I was hoping it would be a little better. Try using CPU tuner from the market. It may help some. SetCpu with profiles will work the same.

Mikobiko

Reaction score
I am having a lot of issues with apps silently closing in the background:

IE:

Load Andchat and connect
Load Trillian and connect
Load Angry Birds.

Andchat and trillian will both be closed when you exit Angry Birds.

Any ideas?

illmatic636

Reaction score
Did you run the previous build, or is this your first time using GingerBread?

Gingerbread has a very aggressive task manager. People have been getting around this problem using a program called Auto Memory Manager free off the market. I believe you can configure it not to kill certain apps. Give it a shot.

Good luck

msg04

Reaction score
This rom like all other gingerbread roms are very memory hungry. I'm barely running anything in the background and I only have 11mb of ram free. If I'm playing music, and I check my SMS, the music stops...would the Auto Memory Manager help with this?