D1-MIUI-Hybrid v1

sbursik

Reaction score
Can anyone confirm if "Send calls directly to voicemail" option is available if you go to Options for a contact?

rob0809

Reaction score
Im getting a lot of random reboots with this and my contacts won't sync up. I get a pop up that google framework is not working and it forces close. I tried wiping a few times and fixing permissions through rom manager but not having any luck. Anybody have any other suggestions. For the short time I got to mess with it, it seemed very snappy and responsive...even with the stock kernel. Im testing V3.2 now and it seems awesome too. No random reboots or FC's with it yet so Im keeping my fingers crossed.
Same here. When trying to update TiBu from the Market, FCs. When trying to log into GTalk, FCs. Had to go back to BB.

Install procedure:

Wiped data, wiped cache, went into partitions menu and wiped all partitions. Installed, rebooted, restored apps and data with TiBu. Maybe restoring apps with TiBu did it?

PearlMikeJam

Reaction score
I cannot for the life of me get my SMS/MMS to restore at all. I am coming from D1-MIUI and have tried using Titanium and Clockwork Data restore. Has anyone else restored their messages on this ROM?

TMYINC

Reaction score
I cannot for the life of me get my SMS/MMS to restore at all. I am coming from D1-MIUI and have tried using Titanium and Clockwork Data restore. Has anyone else restored their messages on this ROM?

I use an app called sms back up and restore. Its free from the market and works well for me. I hope this answers your question. It wont help you now but just thought I would tell ya for future reference.

P-Droid77

Reaction score

I use an app called sms back up and restore. Its free from the market and works well for me. I hope this answers your question. It wont help you now but just thought I would tell ya for future reference.

I second that. The app works very well for me as well...

martytoo

Reaction score
I have a force close problem when I get a missed call notification. If i pull the notification bar down and click on the missed call spot I get a force close.

P-Droid77

Reaction score
I have a force close problem when I get a missed call notification. If i pull the notification bar down and click on the missed call spot I get a force close.

There is an issue with the call log force closing. When u click on "missed calls " the phone re directs to the call log for the information. That's when it force closes....

o Fi1thy

Reaction score
Am I missing something? Im not getting the mms alert on the lockscreen, is this because its not the MIUI mms program? The missed calls come up but no mms

o Fi1thy

Reaction score
Im pretty sure its the stock mms. I think I missed the link for the MIUI mms so I just flashed the new 3.3.

If I could actually read the messages on the lock screen it would be perfect lol.

Even with that one thing I love this. Made me forget about everything else

UNC

Reaction score
Well zenulator, you can just rip the mms out of the mms, phone, contacts fix and the phone/contacts work perfect. I can upload mine if you want me too. I really wanted the mms over the other two but ill take what I can get!

bluesupra

Reaction score
HEEELLPPP ... when i want to download from market it says: processcom.google.process.gapps has stopped unexpectedly. what should i do??? thnx