[Release]D1-MIUI-0.11.26.0

jamezelle

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Team D1-MIUI Proudly Presents D1-MIUI-0.11.26
Special thanks to n_i_x, mobiousdigital, jetrii & MarkHUK over at XDA for all the work they've done on MIUI.

follow jamezelle and metiCkOne on twitter for faster updates.

Join them and others who are working on MIUI over at Join us on irc.freenode.net #MIUI

Also a big shout out to N_I_X for translations, this forum and everything he helped with!!!

Please read this whole post before downloading and flashing!!!!!!!!

Credit for this build goes to Jamezelle and metiCkOne and Zenulator of course for all the work he's done on MIUI to date.

Thank you to all the testers that helped us out with this rom, all the people that offered to help and everyone else for being so patient. Also, thank you to the guys over at MIUI who are making these sweet roms for us to port and to the guys at MIUI-dev for their translations skills.

MIUI Known Issues:
Can't set ringtone/notification sound with Settings app, you can download apps to do this from the market.

Droid MIUI Known Issues: Cant change notification LED in Settings app.

Rom:
D1-MIUI-0.11.26.0.zip

Changelog: Changelog - d1-miui - Project Hosting on Google Code

Issue Tracker: Issues - d1-miui - Project Hosting on Google Code
If you don't fully fill out the issue tracker form the issue will be deleted or marked invalid.
If you are willing to help post responses to the issue tracker. I only check it every couple days. This is not my full time job.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Themes:

You want themes?! We got themes thanks whiskeycoke for compiling them in this thread : MIUI-DEV Themes and also thanks to the talented devs at miui-dev.com and here at DF for making these themes.

Addons:

Genie Widget aka Google News/Weather - restore-geniewidget-update.zip

Languages:

Coming Soon....

MORE COMING SOON... Something you want? Make a request!

SUPPORTED KERNELS: http://www.p3designs.info/kernels/

UNSUPPORTED Kernels: MAY CAUSE WIFI ISSUES, NOT SUPPORTED DON'T POST ISSUES IF USING THESE KERNELS

ChevyNo1: Index of /froyo/kernels3

Slayer:Index of /slayher/kernels and updated version that works with other roms... Index of /DL/LFY/KERNELS

JDLFG: jdlfg kernels v.32.2.5 NEW - CyanogenMod Forum

More Coming Soon...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a 99.99% fully functional ROM and
the only problems that remain are:

[fixed]Sliding open the keypad will unlock the phone. If this is an issue change your lockscreen options to Pin/Password or don't use this rom and put your droid in your pocket while wearing jeans or girl pants. We will look in to disabling this feature/bug. [/fixed]

You cannot record 720p video. No droid rom does this. This was built for the n1/desire.

Dialing *228 will force close the phone. Dial *228+ instead. It works the same.

What is not included:

Downloadable apps including but not limited to Maps, Facebook, Twiiter, Street....

Apps that weren't initially included with MIUI - News/Weather App, WiredTether, Wireless Tether.....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

lordgold

Reaction score
Wow, I guess I'm really lucky deciding to visit the forums right now. Thanks for this! I'll test and get back to you guys.

And thanks for all the hard work!

Eschy

Reaction score
wow that was fast. I was expecting to see this sometime middle of next week. You guys are awesome keep it up

bigdodge

Reaction score
I am downloading now. Ur rom is the sweetest dude keep up the work.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

johninbigd

Reaction score
I just started using MIUI today and I've already upgraded twice! lol I accidentally started out on 10.26 (or something around there), then I later wiped and installed 11.19. Do I need to wipe prior to going from 11.19 to 11.26? If so, is there an easier way to backup my apps using MIUI? What is the preferred method?

Thanks! (and thanks for the awesome ROM!)

metiCkOne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Portland, OR/Boston, MA <-- Born N' Raised
I just started using MIUI today and I've already upgraded twice! lol I accidentally started out on 10.26 (or something around there), then I later wiped and installed 11.19. Do I need to wipe prior to going from 11.19 to 11.26? If so, is there an easier way to backup my apps using MIUI? What is the preferred method?

You should wipe because you're new to miui.

03civicdx

Reaction score
If I don't quit messing with my phone my wife is gonna kill me!! Now a new release already? Wow!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

johninbigd

Reaction score

Thanks! I'll give it a whirl in the morning. Is there a change log posted for this version yet? If not, I'll just check back later. You all seriously rock. I love this ROM. I've been reading the forum a lot today and I'm impressed with the amount of work you do.

OP
jamezelle

jamezelle

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score

Thanks! I'll give it a whirl in the morning. Is there a change log posted for this version yet? If not, I'll just check back later. You all seriously rock. I love this ROM. I've been reading the forum a lot today and I'm impressed with the amount of work you do.

it is based off of the new weekly release from 11-26 many improvements especially in speed

03civicdx

Reaction score
Just tried to download with my phone. It said download unsuccessful.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Ozzie

Reaction score
This must be so fun to work on...
beerchug.gif