[11/25/10][Release] D1-MIUI 0.11.19-v1.3

Fireproof1905

Reaction score
Miui Fancy Widget (MOD)

Hey guys here's a download link for the "Miui Fancy Widget" Mod created by (GU5TAF) over at XDA. So all credit goes to him I'm just posting a download link for it.

Here's a pic so you know what it is if you don't already:
2d9xjxt.jpg

DOWNLOAD HERE:
MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

josh.zechman

Reaction score
I've been running MIUI for a couple days now and it is slick. I was wondering is there something like quite hours like in UD or a way to not get notifications at night?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Ozzie

Reaction score
Last edited:

Fireproof1905

Reaction score
still can't get that stupid miui music update to install lol it keeps saying it's replacing an app but i uninstalled the music apps

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Fancy widget didn't dl for me. Says problem parsing package

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Eschy

Reaction score
so using RE how do you unistall system apps?

use titanium backup, its really easy. Just go to the middle tab, scroll down to the app you want to uninstall, select it and hit uninstall. It will prompt you saying its a system app do you want to continue. Just hit yes and your done.

gwwjpd

Reaction score
still can't get that stupid miui music update to install lol it keeps saying it's replacing an app but i uninstalled the music apps

OK, I think I know what you're doing, you're trying to update to the latest miui music.

This is what I did. (Note the capitalization and the "-")

downloaded MiuiMusic.apk here http://db.tt/xTGcilH
moved it from /download to /system/app
deleted Music.apk and miui-music.apk from /system/app
renamed MiuiMusic.apk to miui-music.apk
long press miui-music.apk, tap Permissions, check the entire first column and the top one in the middle column.
Then reboot.

sincerity

Reaction score
why can't I get email notifications for gmail? It won't pop up the mail icon in the bar up top no matter what I try...have to manually sync/refresh

martytoo

Reaction score
why can't I get email notifications for gmail? It won't pop up the mail icon in the bar up top no matter what I try...have to manually sync/refresh

Are you using the Google (the one from Google) app from the market? If so when in the mode that you see the subjects of all your inbox hit the menu key. You will see choices: Refresh, Compose, Accounts, Go to Labels and Search. Below search there is a down arrow that reveals the rest of the menu. Scroll down to "Settings" which is below "Search". Choose settings and scroll down to "Notification settings". Make sure "Email notifications" is turned on and choose the type of notifications that you wish to use.

Hope this helps.