Older....Official D1-MIUI-0.12.3.2

hoppermi

Reaction score
Settings /system /trackball settings /select something other than white,yellow, pink,sapphire, or magenta as these are not supported. 0.11.26 was missing these settings.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

DAFBFD58

Reaction score
Ok maybe a dumb question since I am new to rooting and adding roms such. This rom was suggested to me and it looks great. Now to the question...... do I need to unzip this file to add or can it go right into the root and load that way?

hoppermi

Reaction score
Just placed on the root of your sd card and install. Make sure you install 0.12 .3 .0 first. make a backup and clear data and cache.

DAFBFD58

Reaction score
Thats what I'm downloading now. Phone is wiped and at factory reset waiting for download to finish. was using smokedglass v5 but is now back at factory kernel thanks to first backup I made. Have backup made and also backed up with lookout, is the lookout back up a problem?

Last edited:

DAFBFD58

Reaction score
OK downloaded to root. Phone does not see it when I go to install? It says no tar archives found?

Last edited:

DAFBFD58

Reaction score
sprecovery patched by SirPsychoS (0.99.3b) what recovery screen says right now

hoppermi

Reaction score
You'll need to rename it to update.zip

DAFBFD58

Reaction score
its what was installed when I rooted phone and started with smokedglass v5. Like I said I am still learning the rooting and rom thing. I thought gas and diesel engine ECUs were a pain to understand and fix..... sheesh!

DAFBFD58

Reaction score
ok tried that. dumped the old update.zip forlder and had to use "allow update.zip installation" because it aborts the other way

hoppermi

Reaction score
Your apps will resync after activation. Don't restore data to anything, except games if you don't want to lose progress. This is a good build, you may get a soft reboot occasionaly, but most things work as intended.
Check out the user guide stickied in the team d1 miui section.

DAFBFD58

Reaction score
nope no go. the status bar stopped and restarted phone. Installer says it can not find file.