Older....Official D1-MIUI-0.12.3.2

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
how come i can't flash themes using the theme manager? i downloaded my first theme and i tried it, but when i pressed restart now, it didn't do anything but change the wallpaper. i even manually restarted, but when it booted back up, it didn't do anything.

Which theme was it? I also hear about people having problems with having the Gingerbread keyboard

mursepaolo

Reaction score
how come i can't flash themes using the theme manager? i downloaded my first theme and i tried it, but when i pressed restart now, it didn't do anything but change the wallpaper. i even manually restarted, but when it booted back up, it didn't do anything.

Which theme was it? I also hear about people having problems with having the Gingerbread keyboard

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/team-d1-miui/105235-theme-elite-pro-hd-v1-3-a.html

that one. that's not the only one i'm having problems with. the rounded icons won't do it either.

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/team-d1-miui/105235-theme-elite-pro-hd-v1-3-a.html

that one. that's not the only one i'm having problems with. the rounded icons won't do it either.

That's why I asked. There is a fix for the rounded icons. I can't post on my phone but it should be in the custom rounded icons thread either on the first page or second of the MIUI section

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

aamzalag

Reaction score
i know the devs hate etas and stuff, i was just wondering if theres any word on the street about this weekends release? havent heard much of anything lately :(

onsht1kll

Reaction score
i know the devs hate etas and stuff, i was just wondering if theres any word on the street about this weekends release? havent heard much of anything lately :(

Follow jamezelle on twitter .. best way to get updates .. alot of us here only Have a twitter account to follow the devs and get updates

jimbo42o

Reaction score
I don't see what such the rush is 12.3.2 is running just fine adw is being good to me and I made a custom theme don't see a reason to fix what ain't broke, ya know

OP
jamezelle

jamezelle

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
its coming guys..... just fixing some last-minute minor issues.

daware

Reaction score
Man, I'm coming from UD and in the process of trying 0.12.3.2 again. :)

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
Man, I'm coming from UD and in the process of trying 0.12.3.2 again. :)

I did the same...had too many issues there and tried all the fixes but on this rom I get none of them

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

daware

Reaction score
There's been so many ROMs and updates lately, but I'm not complaining. I'm going to my backup of UD 2.4, and I will definitely give this a run when it's finished.