[11/25/10][Release] D1-MIUI 0.11.19-v1.3

metiCkOne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Portland, OR/Boston, MA <-- Born N' Raised
Team D1-MIUI Proudly Presents D1-MIUI-0.11.19
Special thanks to n_i_x, mobiousdigital, jetrii & MarkHUK over at XDA for all the work they've done on MIUI.

follow jamezelle and metiCkOne on twitter for faster updates.

Join them and others who are working on MIUI over at Join us on irc.freenode.net #MIUI

Credit for this build goes to Jamezelle and metiCkOne and Zenulator of course for all the work he's done on MIUI to date. Jamezelle and I spent a lot of time working on it, especially Jamezelle. He's a wizard with libs and really made this happen!

Also a big shout out to N_I_X for the camera fix.

Thank you to all the testers that helped us out with this rom, all the people that offered to help and everyone else for being so patient. Also, thank you to the guys over at MIUI who are making these sweet roms for us to port and to the guys at MIUI-dev for their translations skills.

Please read this whole post before downloading and flashing!!!!!!!!

NO WIPE DATA/FAC RESET IF COMING FROM 1.1 or 1.2

GMAIL WAS REMOVED FOR SPACE REASONS IF YOU WANT IT INSTALL FROM THE MARKET!!!

Rom:
D1-MIUI-0.11.19-V1.3.zip

Changelog: Changelog - d1-miui - Project Hosting on Google Code

Issue Tracker: Issues - d1-miui - Project Hosting on Google Code
If you don't fully fill out the issue tracker form the issue will be deleted or marked invalid.
If you are willing to help post responses to the issue tracker. I only check it every couple days. This is not my full time job.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Themes:

You want themes?! We got themes thanks whiskeycoke for compiling them in this thread : MIUI-DEV Themes and also thanks to the talented devs at miui-dev.com and here at DF for making these themes.

Addons:

Genie Widget aka Google News/Weather - restore-geniewidget-update.zip

Languages:

Coming Soon....

MORE COMING SOON... Something you want? Make a request!

Kernels: MAY CAUSE WIFI ISSUES, NOT SUPPORTED DON'T POST ISSUES IF USING THESE KERNELS

ChevyNo1: Index of /froyo/kernels3

Slayer:Index of /slayher/kernels and updated version that works with other roms... Index of /DL/LFY/KERNELS

JDLFG: jdlfg kernels v.32.2.5 NEW - CyanogenMod Forum

More Coming Soon...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a 99.99% fully functional ROM and
the only problems that remain are:

[fixed]Sliding open the keypad will unlock the phone. If this is an issue change your lockscreen options to Pin/Password or don't use this rom and put your droid in your pocket while wearing jeans or girl pants. We will look in to disabling this feature/bug. [/fixed]

You cannot record 720p video. No droid rom does this. This was built for the n1/desire.

Dialing *228 will force close the phone. Dial *228+ instead. It works the same.

What is not included:

Downloadable apps including but not limited to Maps, Facebook, Twiiter, Street, Gmail....

Apps that weren't initially included with MIUI - News/Weather App, WiredTether, Wireless Tether.....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jamezelle: Like what I do? Feel free to

Last edited:
T

treym

metick, does the screen have the blur effect when the reboot dialog pops up? It always runs really laggy when it's up. I know the milestone build had this removed but when n_i_x added the english pack into his rom, it got thrown back in somehow. I prefer the non-blurred effect for speed sake.

onsht1kll

Reaction score
Wow that was quick! Awesome work guys!

D1-MIUI ROM v0.7 with Blue Steel theme
Jdlfg 1.2 GHz kernal
1st quadrant - 1568
2nd quadrant - 1695

Sent from a Droid .. where no Droid has gone before ..

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Thanks Guys! Fixing to flash.

daddy4life09

Reaction score
thanks alot guys i have been following an patiently waiting...

also can we flash right over 10.29?

Last edited:

daddyshatch

Reaction score
This may be a very dumb question but what is the difference in this rom and the one for the milestone?