Official Team D1-MIUI-10.29-V6.X Release

metiCkOne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Portland, OR/Boston, MA <-- Born N' Raised
Team D1-MIUI Proudly Presents D1-MIUI-0.10.29-V0.7
Special thanks to n_i_x, mobiousdigital, jetrii & MarkHUK over at XDA for all the work they've done on MIUI.
Join them and others who are working on MIUI over at Join us on irc.freenode.net #MIUI

Please read this whole post before downloading and flashing!!!!!!!!

Rom:D1-MIUI-10.29-V0.7.zip

Changelog: Changelog - d1-miui - Project Hosting on Google Code

Issue Tracker: Issues - d1-miui - Project Hosting on Google Code
If you don't fully fill out the issue tracker form the issue will be deleted or marked invalid.
If you are willing to help post responses to the issue tracker. I only check it every couple days. This is not my full time job.

Visit page 170 on the thread for discussions related to V0.7 http://www.droidforums.net/forum/te...-miui-10-29-v6-x-release-170.html#post1017569

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Languages:

KO-CN-JP-update.zip - Korean, Chinese (Mandrin) and Japanese + limited support for others... Flash over the full rom, May need to be updated

More Coming Soon....

Addons:

Dev Apps - devapps-update.zip - Re-adds most of the apps I removed, that can be considered luxury apps.

carhome-update.zip (Puts Carhome and CarhomeLauncher back in system)

google-apps-update.zip (Puts popular Google apps in system)

Transparent Lockscreen slider: translockscreen-update.zip (Credit to Jimbo42o)

MORE COMING SOON... Something you want? Make a request!

Kernels:

ChevyNo1: Index of /froyo/kernels3

Slayer: http://android.antbox.org/slayher/kernels/ and updated version that works with other roms... Index of /DL/LFY/KERNELS

JDLFG: jdlfg kernels v.32.2.5 NEW - CyanogenMod Forum

More Coming Soon...

Themes:

[Theme] Blue Steel for Team D1 MIUI By Davros

(release) inspired theme ported to MIUI By RoLa, ported by Sneaky Zekey

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a 99.99% fully functional ROM and
the only problems that remain are:

Sliding open the keypad will unlock the phone. If this is an issue change your lockscreen options to Pin/Password or don't use this rom and put your droid in your pocket while wearing jeans or girl pants. We will look in to disabling this feature/bug.

You cannot record 720p video. No droid rom does this. This was built for the n1/desire.

Dialing *228 will force close the phone. Dial *228+ instead. It works the same.

What is not included:

Downloadable apps including but not limited to Maps, Facebook, Twiiter, Street....

Apps that weren't initially included with MIUI - News/Weather App, WiredTether, Wireless Tether.....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

excellentnuke

Reaction score
Yay! Time to flash this :D

EDIT: I feel retarded. I didn't realize there wasn't a download link when I posted this -_-

CheeseMcGee

Reaction score
Nice, can't wait to flash the newest goodness. This is the first ROM in a looong time that I have been really excited about!

frostthejack

Reaction score
lol i was so accited to and then i saw the comment about no download link yet lol didnt even notice.

04CiviCon20s

Reaction score
Say word.....Beantown ready to d/l Metick..i just literally loaded cm6.1 and was about to install gapps and all that otha junk...anotha late night in meffa,ma:)

Fireproof1905

Reaction score
funny two pages already and haven't even downloaded it yet...

EDITED.... DOWNLOADING NOW!!

Last edited:
OP
M

metiCkOne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Portland, OR/Boston, MA <-- Born N' Raised
Say word.....Beantown ready to d/l Metick..i just literally loaded cm6.1 and was about to install gapps and all that otha junk...anotha late night in meffa,ma:)

Hahaha, I wanna go home so bad, lol. I just want to eat at DiPietros on Highland ave. Damn I miss their food.