[Release] D1-MIUI-0.11.26.1

jamezelle

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Any chance of a release tonight?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

kinda late now .. but jamezelle said they did finish the port at 5:30am so u never know with these guys lol! :icon_eek:

you do want a working rom right??

to all: will be available soon, google servers are slow as poop tonight btw. going to need to mirror it. will be out tonight.

corman324

Reaction score
lol, they have the most ridiculous sleep schedules (if they do even sleep...its more like a power-nap). im pretty happy with the release were on now, but when a new one comes out you cant not try it lol. its too tempting

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79

kinda late now .. but jamezelle said they did finish the port at 5:30am so u never know with these guys lol! :icon_eek:

to all: will be available soon, google servers are slow as poop tonight btw. going to need to mirror it. will be out tonight.

Of course....no rush. I think we all understand this isn't a typical ROM to port so no worries. Keep up the good work!!!!!!

Sent from somewhere...

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score

onsht1kll

Reaction score

you know it! we're just anxious! All your work is appreciated!

Is it bad that i created a twitter account just so i could see the progress? lol

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79

you know it! we're just anxious! All your work is appreciated!

Is it bad that i created a twitter account just so i could see the progress? lol

Yes.....yes it is lol

Sent from somewhere...

beaton3344

Reaction score
For those who are having trouble wipe wipe wipe. Check my post about wiping. Before everyone blows up about it not making a difference it did for me. I had same issue until I did multiple wipes and format all then wipe again. Except SD card. For those who are having trouble what's it going to hurt. Miui reloads all applications anyway.

By the way guys awesome rom having no problems and battery life is incredible running kernel that came with rom. No need for any other.

mursepaolo

Reaction score
Will the new one be on another thread?

Z

ZeroBarrier

I think Firerat said it best.

Did you know.. A Dev 'dies a little inside' each time an ETA is asked for? save devs !! don't ask for ETAs......

JEHELMER

Reaction score
Sorry... not rushing u guys. just looking forward to the new release. Thanks again for the awesome work.