[Release] D1-MIUI-0.11.26.1

crackedvenom

Reaction score
Maybe I missed this somewhere but is there a way to get back the speech to text function? Really miss that, especially here in Wis. where they just started the texting while driving ban.

wisconsin huh? small world. when i asked they said to take it from an older version but i never got around to it. and yeah 400 fine for texting while driving

hoppermi

Reaction score
Maybe I missed this somewhere but is there a way to get back the speech to text function? Really miss that, especially here in Wis. where they just started the texting while driving ban.

wisconsin huh? small world. when i asked they said to take it from an older version but i never got around to it. and yeah 400 fine for texting while driving

Download Voice Search from Market. It will fix your problem. It is no longer a system app.

ricwhic414

Reaction score
I have had so many problems with this lastest edition of this rom that I've decided to switch to something else. I multiple random reboots, certain applications would not install, MIUI backup would only restore a small number of my applications, and I would install a kernel to overclock and setcpu would act like I didnt put a new kernel in.
I did multiple installs, wiping every time, and used different kernels from chevy and p3droid, all with the same outcome. I think MIUI needs to work more on getting this rom working without so many problems before they start working on small upgrades like themeing. I love the look of this rom but I cant use it if nothing else works.

jc265

Reaction score
wow..the google servers are going SLOW right now. Only DLing @ 100kb/sec. I wanted to get this before I leave for work. Oh well, in the morning..dancedroid

JEHELMER

Reaction score
ota updates

Prob a dumb question guys. I have seen some talk of miui ota updates. Does that mean if I am running 11.26.01 I will recive a notification that an updae is available?

BTW miui is the most impressive rom out there to me. Thank you everyone for what you do. This is what Android is about!!!

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
Prob a dumb question guys. I have seen some talk of miui ota updates. Does that mean if I am running 11.26.01 I will recive a notification that an updae is available?

BTW miui is the most impressive rom out there to me. Thank you everyone for what you do. This is what Android is about!!!

I think those updates are for chinese original versions, not the ports we use. Could be wrong though.

Sent from somewhere...

HardWired

Reaction score
I have had so many problems with this lastest edition......

This rom installs fine and runs great or at least acceptable for most that run it w/o the problems you're having. IMO it sounds like you're suffering from a sick sdcard. It'll cause wierdness like your describing that almost no one else suffers from. Make a ISO image of your sdcard, wipe the partition, recreate the partition then format it. I've had to do that twice in the 11 months I've been running custom roms to cure similar problems with roms that were known to run fine on everyone else's phone. Don't know what causes it but but give my suggestion a try. What do have to lose? :)

JEHELMER

Reaction score
Thanks for the quick reply. I was hoping we would get alerts but kinda figured that would be the answer... still a great rom

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
Any chance of a release tonight?

+1 for the release. I'm anxious to try this. I keep having to switch off MIUI due to minor heat issues but I might just keep it installed and I want to wait for this update to drop before doing so. I miss having this ROM. And that bad*** lockscreen.

JEHELMER

Reaction score
I was wondering that also....?????

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
M1 just said in his forum he's working on MIUI tonight.....so hopefully.

Sent from somewhere...

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I hope it is done soon. I saw they were waiting on translations and all that. No worries though. I don't mind waiting but I'm extremely anxious.