Older....Official D1-MIUI-0.12.3.2

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
MWHARTMAN, can you take over, I have to get back to work.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Sorry, I missed your request!

fixed!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sweet. Enjoy your MIUI. Make sure to check out the themes.

Themes........ yea about them...... I downloaded a few but with the theme manager it says loaded but nothing happens. only ones that work are the ones that come with the miui. Is there a trick I'm missing?

Did you add the themes to the MIUI/theme folder?

hoppermi

Reaction score
fixed!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sweet. Enjoy your MIUI. Make sure to check out the themes.

Themes........ yea about them...... I downloaded a few but with the theme manager it says loaded but nothing happens. only ones that work are the ones that come with the miui. Is there a trick I'm missing?

Did you put the theme zips in the MIUI/Themes folder? If sp did you flash the gingerbread keyboard? this breaks the permissions for the theme manager. there is a fix if you need it.

DAFBFD58

Reaction score
yes zipped files are loaded in theme folder. Gingerbread no what's so special about gingerbread?

hoppermi

Reaction score
yes zipped files are loaded in theme folder. Gingerbread no what's so special about gingerbread?

So, it is loading the theme and then it should ask to reboot. What is happening when you select a theme?

DAFBFD58

Reaction score
says loaded and goes back to home screen. frois-02, miui evolution, Titanium each just say loaded and then it goes back to home screen with no change, Only the robot one that comes with the miui update says reboot. the download link says the .mtz link but downloads as .zip file. if you mount the droid and look in the themes folder the stock themes are .zip So which is it?

Last edited:

hoppermi

Reaction score
says loaded and goes back to home screen. frois-02, miui evolution, Titanium each just say loaded and then it goes back to home screen with no change, Only the robot one that comes with the miui update says reboot. the download link says the .mtz link but downloads as .zip file. if you mount the droid and look in the themes folder the stock themes are .zip So which is it?

hmmm. For 12.3.0 it is .zip the .mtz is for the most recent build. Should be working if it is a .zip Rename if not.

hoppermi

Reaction score
Alright. I think I figured this out. They have changed the format for the themes to work with the newest version. If you look in the OP of the theme thread there is a link to themes archive for older versions. Here it is
Index of /android/whiskeycoke/Themes

DAFBFD58

Reaction score
I think its working. Does each theme use the background as the example on the theme thread or do they just use what ever background you are using at the time? The quick link bar at the bottom does change, but only the background does well color wise it does. But windows don't look like the examples. Not sure how to do screen shots so I can't show you how it looks.

hoppermi

Reaction score
Some themes are packaged with their own wallpaper, others don't.