Older....Official D1-MIUI-0.12.3.2

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
Not properly though. It syncs all contact in fb phonebook instead of match your contact only

Sent from Miui - Droid - Kuro

Mine have always done that for some reason. I have no idea why but I can never get it to sync with just my existing contacts.

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
just read on Jamezelle's twitter

testing started on new miui bout 30mins ago :icon_ banana:

that's fresh but this version has been running so smooth for me it will be hard to move on...great release

no fc's, no lag, no redraws and everything works(wifi and market were fubar on my last ROM) ...I'll deal w the battery % issue If that's the only problem

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

corman324

Reaction score

that's fresh but this version has been running so smooth for me it will be hard to move on...great release

no fc's, no lag, no redraws and everything works(wifi and market were fubar on my last ROM) ...I'll deal w the battery % issue If that's the only problem

what kernel are you using? i was using slayher ritually because my phone loved them, but with this last release they started running hot and getting less then average battery life. my phone used to HATEEE chevy's but i just flashed one about 2-3 days ago and battery life has been much better and my temp hasnt really gotten above 89F whereas slayher was getting to about 105F sometimes. chevy's gettin much better battery life

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score

what kernel are you using? i was using slayher ritually because my phone loved them, but with this last release they started running hot and getting less then average battery life. my phone used to HATEEE chevy's but i just flashed one about 2-3 days ago and battery life has been much better and my temp hasnt really gotten above 89F whereas slayher was getting to about 105F sometimes. chevy's gettin much better battery life

I think he was saying the battery percentage wasn't right

corman324

Reaction score
my mistake lol. still holds true though :p

i just woke up so i havent checked yet, but is there any news on the progress of the new release?

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
my mistake lol. still holds true though :p

i just woke up so i havent checked yet, but is there any news on the progress of the new release?

Haha I know what you mean. My battery is decent with the Slayher I have. Haven't tried a Chevy in a long time. Maybe I should. My replacement is a..... though.

Other than testing has started today I haven't heard anything else.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score

yea I was talking about the incorrect reading... I haven't gotten much battery life out of any rom so I don't compare that...been beating on the phone for the last few hours and got it to 104 degrees but its running real smooth... i stuck w the first kernel I flashed which is the slayher 1200...setcpu shows 1.225ghz

drm2blv

Reaction score
I wish there was a way to prevent pressing home 2 times from showing all the tiles on the main launcher, that is my biggest annoyance with this ROM currently. Would much rather use the initial launcher then LPP but that just gets me every time.

taward09

Reaction score
This is off topic, but I just found something that made me love this Rom 100% more: you can change to the grid menus. Everyone probably knew that, but for those who didn't, I thought I'd point it out.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Reaction score
I wish there was a way to prevent pressing home 2 times from showing all the tiles on the main launcher, that is my biggest annoyance with this ROM currently. Would much rather use the initial launcher then LPP but that just gets me every time.

There is a way...don't press home two times in a row and that won't happen.

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score

There is a way...don't press home two times in a row and that won't happen.

:icon_ owned:
Haha jkjk:)
Just wanted to use that.