D1-MIUI-Hybrid v1

OP
zenulator

zenulator

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Well zenulator, you can just rip the mms out of the mms, phone, contacts fix and the phone/contacts work perfect. I can upload mine if you want me too. I really wanted the mms over the other two but ill take what I can get!

Upload it if you want ive been busy.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

UNC

Reaction score
Here's the phone + contacts from MiUI.

Place on your SDcard, and install the zip with Clockwork Recovery after you flash the rom.

Working on getting the MMS to work.

Last edited:

P-Droid77

Reaction score
HEEELLPPP ... when i want to download from market it says: processcom.google.process.gapps has stopped unexpectedly. what should i do??? thnx

Try going to settings>applications>manage applications>market and clear data. May fix the issue...

jc332986

Reaction score
There was a phone fix which is no longer there. It didn't work anyway. I love the MiUI roms but they still need work. I don't want to re-enter all my contacts.

Adhd

Reaction score
phone reboots after installing any app

I tried doing a search but i could not find anything :/ i am probably incompetent so i apologize now lol.

I am running miui hybrid 2.1

dopa

Reaction score
I like this rom, cyanogen+MIUI.... Can you add Korean locale for my wife? Original Cyanogen rom already has it. Thanks anyway.

OP
zenulator

zenulator

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I like this rom, cyanogen+MIUI.... Can you add Korean locale for my wife? Original Cyanogen rom already has it. Thanks anyway.

Sorry this is just translated to English. Its more miui than cyanogenmod.

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

anuraj1

Reaction score
EDIT: Oops, this post was meant for the main Team D1 Miui thread. But since I'm here, I guess I don't understand the difference between this hybrid version and the main release... Can anyone enlighten me?

Last edited:

ebruot

Reaction score
i have same issue running v2.0 also. Does anyone have a solution, i have tried clearing market data/cache and fix permissions through ROM manager. Not all my apps show up in market downloads either.