[ROM] **CM9 Discussion/Download Thread**

mitra88

Reaction score
Winner, is it possible to put the CM boot animation into your rom? It would be cool!!!

BTW, I have been back and forth between your rom and the stock backup, due to this Trebuchet launcher force closing. So far, I have been unfortunate. I will try again, though. Thanks for your hard work!

GohanBurner

Reaction score
I get my Nexus tomorrow via FedEX (Which sucks...I'll have to drive to a hub to pick it up since I work tomorrow). Can't wait for CM9+

AdamDX

Reaction score
Wipe data required when installing the update every day? Didn't do that today just installed new one. Everything seems OK....

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

OP
winner00

winner00

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Time frame for the official release?
Probably a few months.

Wipe data required when installing the update every day? Didn't do that today just installed new one. Everything seems OK....

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums
No its not. I would wipe cache and dalvik cache though.

OP
winner00

winner00

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
hey winner any chance you could look into the Facebook sync they have included in some of the GSM Nexus roms????
Yea I am looking into it and I think I found out how.

Winner, is it possible to put the CM boot animation into your rom? It would be cool!!!

BTW, I have been back and forth between your rom and the stock backup, due to this Trebuchet launcher force closing. So far, I have been unfortunate. I will try again, though. Thanks for your hard work!
I could but thats the CM7 one. I would prefer to keep the stock ICS animation until a CM9 animation is made.

mitra88

Reaction score
Yea I am looking into it and I think I found out how.

I could but thats the CM7 one. I would prefer to keep the stock ICS animation until a CM9 animation is made.

Flashed 1226 build, disabled 'Join with the Apps' on the trebuchet setting. So far, no force close!!! I think I finally settled down with a daily drivable build!!! The rom is snappier than the stock, and I have not experienced any error or FC yet. Thanks again for your great job!!!

mitra88

Reaction score
Changes in this build:

Winner,

When you said you had removed less languages, did you mean you removed language locale data of those languages? If so, could you tell me what languages? This could be a dealbreaker for some foreign-born users like myself. It is my understanding that those language locale files are not that bulky. It would have been a lot better if you kept those locale files......

OP
winner00

winner00

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
If you look in the source link it tell you but here are the ones included:

en_US en_GB fr_FR it_IT de_DE es_ES

There actually not taken out of this build but will be in the next one. I can add others if you need them.

mitra88

Reaction score
If you look in the source link it tell you but here are the ones included:

en_US en_GB fr_FR it_IT de_DE es_ES

There actually not taken out of this build but will be in the next one. I can add others if you need them.

Thanks for getting back to me quickly, Winner. I really appreciate it!

I use ko_KR. So, it would be really nice if you could keep ko_KR at least. I still believe that leaving those minor locales as is would be a lot more like a CyanogenMod rom, though. As far as I remember, every CyanogenMod rom (either official or unofficial) had this feature and that was one of the reasons I chose CM roms so far (because I have 3 other family members who have weak English skills).

OP
winner00

winner00

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Thanks for getting back to me quickly, Winner. I really appreciate it!

I use ko_KR. So, it would be really nice if you could keep ko_KR at least. I still believe that leaving those minor locales as is would be a lot more like a CyanogenMod rom, though. As far as I remember, every CyanogenMod rom (either official or unofficial) had this feature and that was one of the reasons I chose CM roms so far (because I have 3 other family members who have weak English skills).
Ok I think I will leave in the full language package then.

OP
winner00

winner00

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Changes in this build:

• Hide Adb Notification Gerrit Link Gerrit Link
  • Battery Percentage. Number inside battery. Tell me if you like it or not because I can change it to the other way. Credit to WJD Designs.

PresPPsP

Reaction score
I like the other battery status indicator as it's easier to read the battery %. When I look there, I'm more interested in a numerical value than a graphic. The way it was was perfect for me. I also haven't had 4g since flashing the latest build. Since there are reported issues with the VZW network again, I'm going to guess it's that. I finally have 3g back. Oddly, my wife's Thunderbolt has healthy 4g. Must be a sim-activation thing, like perhaps turning the phone off and then back on results in not being associated and fails to reinitiated LTE connection. I'm not sure. Is there a log file I can browse for network connection attempts?

-Josh

EDIT: I am on the latest leaked radios (for 4.0.3) and had the issue with the kernel included with your ROM. I just flashed Franco's nightly6 kernel and still no 4g. Again, I think it's Verizon's issue, but it's more information.