[ROM] Clean AOSP 4.1.1 build 5 (JRO03R)

Discussion in 'Galaxy Nexus ROMS' started by javroch, Mar 9, 2012.

1. javroch

javroch Developer
    Developer

Ratings:
    +1
    if you're curious, I'm currently working on a setting for changing the number of home screens for Launcher2 via Clean extras

2. javroch

javroch Developer
    Developer

Ratings:
    +1
    I just posted 4.0.4 build 4. It includes an option for specifying the number of home screens. As well, you can now rent/view movies in Google Play Movies and the "Battery usage data not available" bug should now be fixed as well.

Enjoy and let me know what you think!

3. javroch

javroch Developer
    Developer

Ratings:
    +1
    posted build 5.. the "T-CDMA 64" bug *should* be fixed. let me know if it's not. i was never able to replicate it, but i think i implemented a fix for it. also, i cleaned up the home screen option a little bit and added options to remove "Airplane Mode" and the Silent Mode toggles from the Power Menu. let me know what you think

4. javroch

javroch Developer
    Developer

Ratings:
    +1
    Sorry for the delay. I've put together a little preview build of jelly bean, rooted, works with the standard jb gapps. Enjoy and let me know what you think. I'll be bringing back the rest of the clean features little by little

5. javroch

javroch Developer
    Developer

Ratings:
    +1
    I just posted build 1 for 4.1.1. It includes selective root, a separate Clean extras settings panel, a Clean extras settings shortcut, and paves the way for the rest of the settings to be implemented/have a home. Enjoy!

6. javroch

javroch Developer
    Developer

Ratings:
    +1
    Just a heads up. I have sip/voip, battery percentage text, and a possible gps tweak lined up for build 2 so far. i may also include reboot options which would include the option to reboot safe mode, like you can already via long press. it depends if i have time to get to it.

after that i'll probably look into seeing if fb contact sync is feasible in JB.

7. javroch

javroch Developer
    Developer

Ratings:
    +1
    build 2 posted. adds sip/voip dialing, a possible gps lock tweak, and the option to put your battery percentage in the status bar. i may change the way that works over time, allowing only the text as well as the option for both or just the battery symbol.

8. javroch

javroch Developer
    Developer

Ratings:
    +1
    I just posted build 3. It includes facebook contact sync. You might have to clear data on Contacts, Contacts Storage, and Facebook or do a full wipe data/cache before this install to trigger your contacts to pull in the Facebook data. Enjoy

9. javroch

javroch Developer
    Developer

Ratings:
    +1
    build 4 should be ready in the next few days with at least reboot options and enhanced battery options with the ability to just have text now and no icon. reboot options will currently be "Reboot", "Safe mode", "Recovery", and probably "Bootloader". you'll still be able to do safe mode by simply long pressing shutdown. I left this because you might decide that you want to turn off the reboot option altogether.

10. javroch

javroch Developer
    Developer

Ratings:
    +1
    I just posted build 4. It contains reboot options, including safe mode, and enhanced battery percentage options. enjoy!

11. javroch

javroch Developer
    Developer

Ratings:
    +1
    just a quick update. updated my base from JRO03L to JRO03R. not sure what that gives though, other than bug fixes/stability.

12. javroch

javroch Developer
    Developer

Ratings:
    +1
    Aside from the ones I should hopefully be adding in the next build, are there any new ones that you guys would like to see? No promises, I'm just curious. I've got some ideas,but I always like to hear yours. I will admit though, that I am trying to keep it fairly simple

Search tags for this page
download speargapps-ics-20120317-signed.zip)

gapps-ics-20120317-signed.zip

htc rezound ics 4.0.4 gapps
speargapps-ics-20120317-signed.zip